Heck no. That's spooky stuff. Spooky enough to make me move or get a restraining order. Definitely enough to make me break up.

Best Answer

lol @ 'spooky'... love that word! And I agree... The response I got when I told her it wasn't 'normal' was, "What's the big deal if you're not doing anything?" And she said, "If it helps me with my jealousy, what does it matter?" o_o Thank you for your comment, dorian!

Best Answer

That's kind of creepy to be honest. I wouldn't be comfortable. But you know, you could tell him to fucken stop and stop worrying.

Best Answer

I would be totally fine with him popping round unannounced to see how I am as long as it wasnt because he didnt trust me so felt the need to check up on me or something like that. Would be a bit weird if he just watched my place from a distance to keep an eye on what I'm doing

Best Answer

Of course not. Boyfriend/Girlfriend ... what about 'Friend'? Where would you draw the line in who you would let 'nosey' around your privacy? BF or GF, that's a definate no-no and besides, if the person is that possessive to want to know where you are as-and-when they take a fancy to it, I'd say they have a bit of a problem. 'Stalker' comes into mind here, because should the said boyfriend / girlfriend become 'X's, then wouldn't that be something to start thinking about? Doesn't sound right to me<br />
~F~

Best Answer

"Stalker"... that's the exact word that came to mind. Thanks, knight!

Best Answer

LOL .. Singing the song: "After The Love Has Gone" here and yeah; it's a bad habit to pick up *IF* things go wrong! My guess is this is how it *might* have started for some; we never do know :)

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

No, I would prefer they come inside if they want to "check on me". That way I get to see them too, but if they were doing it with the intention of being sneaky, then no. Not at all.

Best Answer

Savage, I told her, "Knock on the door, come on in... Truth is IF I was cheating on you, I'd have them park far away, around the block. So really, you don't know WHO is in the house with me." I told her to come by without telling me, but at least COME IN and give me a hug and say 'hi'. Ahhh... 25 is such a tender age, but 36 is even better. lol

Best Answer

See, that's what I don't get... When they become suspicious when you are trying to prove you're trustworthy by giving them the option to come over whenever they want.

Best Answer

I concur! And she did start dropping by unannounced, which I was fine with. (I broke up with her yesterday. This issue came up 3 months ago) But THEN it became, "How do I know she did go out the sliding glass door in the back?" Are you FREAKIN' KIDDIN' me? "Next!" -_-

Best Answer

I wouldn't like it at all. It's a bit insulting to think that he thinks he'll catch you at something.

Best Answer

It IS insulting... Well said, diewasseratte. *thumbs up*

Best Answer

No because i would like to know when someone is about to come over so i can be ready when they get there.. What if he comes over and i'm taking a nap, i dnt look the best when i wake up lol si would need time to get myself together lol.. Or i could be in the process of getting my hair done, i dont like people seeing me (not even my bf) when my hair looks a mess..

Best Answer

If you don''t know it can't hurt if you are doing nothing wrong view it as him making sure you are safe.Just need a change in attitude about things like that and all is good.

Best Answer

Rknst, what if they said they were doing it to make sure you weren't doing anything you shouldn't be? What if the person wasn't doing it to make sure you're 'safe'? How is trust built by 'driving by' on someone...?

Best Answer

But it is still perception on your part.So what if someone is checking up on you,see it differently,see it as your own personal security driving by to make sure you are safe.Trust me if you tell him you love that he drives by it makes you feel safe he wont drive by for long for the wrong reasons either.The other way to go about it is break up,tell him you dont need to be checked up on.Break up if you can';t change your perception of why he does it.

Best Answer

I didn't know *she* was doing it until she told me. When I asked her why she did that, she said she wanted to see if she would catch me doing something I shouldn't be doing. Also, she said one time she texted and asked what I was up to. I told her I was walking my dog. She told me she drove around and did see me walking my dog. O_O I'm sorry, but that's ridic! Plenty of people out there might like that kind of behavior because they think, "Ooooo, she lovessss me sooo much." Um, not me. I want someone to trust me and enough respect for HERSELF and me that she doesn't need to do that. I find it to be extremely unhealthy behavior. NOW, I totally get what you mean is changing my perception about it... However, to 'enable' or 'go along' with that behavior isn't what I'm about. I'm not an enabler. I did compromise by telling her to just come by whenever she wants (with no 'heads up'), but at least come on in and say 'hi.' Truth is, if someone was in the house... how would she know unless she comes in? If you're gonna stalk , be smart about it. haha... jk. :) I DO appreciate your perception, rknst. Thank you. =)

Best Answer

well ok now that you shed more light on this topic,if that is not you then you need to walk away.Don't be treated like that,that person sounds controlling and could be a menace one day to you.I was seeing it differently but now it is different because it seems she is more of a stalker than what a guy might so is drive by and go home.Anyway there are so many other people to meet,get to know,and be in a relationship w/for you to put up with stuff you do not like.

Best Answer

That's creep spy so NO!

Best Answer

My Boyfriend did that about 5 minutes ago and is now calling me crazy.... Am I the only one who is freaked out?? I agree with the majority of the people, it's creepy and I really don't know if I should continue this relationship that's been a relationship for TWO WEEKS.

Best Answer