... and started filming your murder?
NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 12 Answers Jul 2 in Community

no, that wouldnt surprise me at all

Best Answer

I would be horrified but not surprised, no. People just couldn't care less. (In the underground a few years ago, a man collapsed in front of me. I asked people to help me - he was too heavy - and all they could come up with is, he's drunk.) Ok, he'd had one or two but was that their business?

Best Answer

I wouldn't be surprised if the video of my murder got millions of likes.

Best Answer

"Yo bro, that vid I saw was so cool of the dude getting buried alive. I always wanted to catch something like that."

Best Answer

that unfortunately would not surprise me; in fact, I'm sure that it has happened that someone was being beaten or killed and someone in the background was filming it instead of coming to that person's aid or calling for help. this is a very sick infected world in some respects, and people are removed from emotion or feeling when it comes to strangers or people they don't know.

Best Answer

Ever heard of Kitty Genovese?

Best Answer

No, I'm not familiar with that.

Best Answer

She was stabbed to death in the literal doorway of her apartment building in NYC, her neighbors watched or tried to ignore it. No one called the police or tried to stop it.

Best Answer

Oh, I see. Just googled it. "The Kitty Genovese murder"

Best Answer

Disgusting....

Best Answer

Apathy is shameful.

Best Answer

Doubt that I would even notice.

Best Answer

I have been in front of the camera before; so it would be something I am used to.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Not at all.......

Best Answer

Not really. Most people are the equivalent of cattle, but with phones.

Best Answer