jenimichel jenimichel 36-40, F 16 Answers Jan 11 in Community

No way. I'd be unhappy if they were homophobic...

Best Answer

ofc not

Best Answer

I was shocked a little at first, but once you accept it, there really is no difference as they have and will always be the same person.

Best Answer

No as long as they are awesome in every other way which they would have to be because they would be my children

Best Answer

Not at all, I would be proud that they are being themselves.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No, I'm not a total idiot.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

upset, no - but it would make me more worried for them probably

Best Answer

I would be, but only because I'd realize how hard their life was going to be.

Best Answer

no. why would i be?

Best Answer

I have to be honest I would respect my child's decisions but their intimacy would have to be out my field of view.

Best Answer

fcuk off pedo

Best Answer

ah - someone feeling even less peace than i

Best Answer

whaaaat ? this is a fake profile pedo asking this question i stand by my answer

Best Answer

ok, but what makes you say that? - i hope more than the question itself

Best Answer

come on dear oh dear its not that hard to see since when as a child ever become gay or lesbian ? fcuking hell fire

Best Answer

are you kidding? - it might terrify you think about this but children actually have a sexuality, however passive and latent - for example, i am into BDSM fantasies, and looking back at my childhood, this was obvious from a very young age, like around five

Best Answer

no im not kidding look believe whatever

Best Answer

this isn't just my opinion - life never fits inside neat little labels - my sister one day caught my niece's toddler playmate [when she was 3 or 4 yrs old] ************, and it wasn't just experimental playing, she was red as a beetroot and going hard - she said my poor niece looked completely taken aback and didn't know what to do - now i think about i, i'm sure my sister didn't either - i'll have to ask her what she did do now, because i was so shocked by the story i can't remember the outcome

Best Answer

not interested

Best Answer

It does happen to children and you can thank the text books for giving me that knowledge.

Best Answer

yeah right

Best Answer

I didn't intend for the question to be directed toward parents of small children; it as supposed to be hypothetical for what would you do if your child, whether adolescent or adult, comes out saying that he or she is gay/lesbian. How would that impact you .

Best Answer