looklife looklife 18-21, F 11 Answers May 31, 2012

it is your fault then!

Best Answer

Or he/she just said that to make it seem like her fault.. Can't make that assumption.

Best Answer

My ex kept saying the same thing to me because i was doing things he wasnt involved in as HE LIVED IN ANOTHER FREAKING CITY!!!!(i'm going through my anger phase after a break-up). I first tried consoling him then he started being really obnoxious..we started fighting and i was genuinely pissed at his ba<x>seless assumptions. I really hurt to stand and listen to him practically say that i am going to leave him when i dint want to.

Best Answer

I would understand that they would feel that way, not being satisfied, if I was being distant. They may need to get their bearings.

Best Answer

I'd think that was just a prelude to a break up and they were easing into it by trying to turn it to my fault by saying that I was distant.

Best Answer

I would think that's not the actual reason they wanted to "take a break". I would also think this is true since I am being distant on purpose.

Best Answer

If your partner asks for a break it's because they want out of the relationship and probably not because you are acting distant.

Best Answer

Depends where the Break was

Best Answer