warriortears warriortears 22-25 9 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Community

Nope...cuz I am not a republican

Best Answer

No.<br />
Because I'm not a Republican. :P<br />
(btw, not a liberal either, polarized politics makes me puke)

Best Answer

No. Life isn't all about wealth. Always think of what's good for the majority :)

Best Answer

No. Because your conscious is all you can take to your grave.

Best Answer

No, because the bible said so. Why bible? Because it is the word of God. How do I know it's the word of God? Because the bible said. Why bible? Because it is the word of God. How do I know it's the word of God? Because the bible said.Because it is the word of God. How do I know it's the word of God? Because the bible said.Because it is the word of God. How do I know it's the word of God? Because the bible said.Because it is the word of God. How do I know it's the word of God? Because the bible said.Because it is the word of God. How do I know it's the word of God? Because the bible said.Because it is the word of God. How do I know it's the word of God? Because the bible said.Because it is the word of God. How do I know it's the word of God? Because the bible said.Because it is the word of God. How do I know it's the word of God? Because the bible said.

Best Answer

Heck no...karma comes back around!

Best Answer

NO........would never think of it.....!!!!!

Best Answer

No because I don't give two ***** about money.

Best Answer

Do I get to pick who that person is? If so, then yes I would.

Best Answer

no you can't.

Best Answer

Then no I wouldn't because many faceless ones out there are already doing that to me.

Best Answer