AllHailIsadora AllHailIsadora 22-25, F 21 Answers Apr 4, 2012

the "ends-means" argument. It feels a lot like "what is the sound of one hand clapping." No, I would never kill a completely innocent person, not even if there was hope of ending world hunger. I would also not merely allow a person to die for it either. I'm Kantian on this one... a human being has intrinsic value in and of themselves and can never be utilized as a means to an end.

Best Answer

if that person is Justin Bieber? hell ya! :D

Best Answer

Point HIM out

Best Answer

Did I get carried away again?

Best Answer

This plan has a terrible amount of room to backfire.

Best Answer

Define innocent again for me so I understand the rules. I got a list going here and I just noticed that word kind blows for all intensive purposes, the killing part is easy it's choosing who that you stumped me on.

Best Answer

As I can't imagine how murdering one innocent person could actually accomplish an end to hunger, I can't imagine doing it. There are hundreds of thousands of innocents murdered every year, and still there is hunger in the world.

Best Answer

The question is basically asking you "would you be willing to sacrifice one innocent person to benefit everyone else" and playing on the "the means justify the ends" argument.

Best Answer

I know what your question was intended to mean. And my answer has been that it has never benefited everyone else for any INNOCENT to die. And I think what you meant to say here, is *the end justifies the means*. Again I say hundreds of thousands of innocents die each year. So far, I can see no indication that it has benefited anyone else.

Best Answer

For innocents that are murdered, it surely benefits their killer. I know no greater feeling or a stronger rush than the one that comes after murder.
For those that die of "natural causes", it benefits the rest of us. Overpopulation is a *****. It would probably help more if stupid people would stop having babies, but I'll take what I can get.

Best Answer

The idea of the question was that the death of one innocent would benefit the whole world. Now you are saying it is okay to murder someone for the great rush it gives the murderer. In your own words *I know no greater feeling or a stronger rush than the one that comes after murder.* Now, really, do you know this from personal experience? The way you describe it, is so personal and intense.

Best Answer

You mean I would only get to kill one... dang!

Best Answer

end my hunger?......yea.......rest of ya can go s uck eggs

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Nope I am not the murdering type.

Best Answer