Yes. I love beating girls during sex. I usually use a mace, or a club with some nails in it. Sometimes, when I'm feeling very kinky, I just shoot them in the face, or decapitate them.

Best Answer

i've had one who wanted to be strangled while *******,i mean really strangled......babe lets not turn this sex into murder ;D

Best Answer

i think any girl that want's that has major issues (and so do the guys who like it) and you should run as fast as you can the OTHER WAY!!

Best Answer

I would be just like you... My mind would be racing wondering... what the hell did she just say? Definitely out there and kinda sad really in my estimation...

Best Answer

There would have to be a whole lot of trust established before I even considered it. Even then I'm still not sure I would do it.

Best Answer

Well I like it rough but that sounds a bit extreme. I would also never ask someone I don't know well to do that. How could you trust them not to do too much or really hurt you? Also why would you ask someone who doesn't share the same interest. Sounds strange.

Best Answer

Not before, during or after. If she likes it rough, I might give her a slap on the ***.

Best Answer

Are you really 41-45?-you sound about 18. What a sick question. Oh well-in good company.

Best Answer