I have one family friend who'd told my parents she'll take care of me when they're gone. I don't think she meant it, I mean if she'd take care of me it'll be the end my misery type of take care =_=
GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 5 Answers Jan 30 in Community

No one takes care of anybody forever. Why would you want them to anyway?

Best Answer

I'm useless, and I needed people to take care of me otherwise I'll end up worse than I am now.

Best Answer

You're obviously not totally useless. You can put questions on EP. Necessity is the mother of usefulness.

Best Answer

don't take what people say seriously after all we have mouths that say words.

Best Answer

I hate it when people make pre-determined statements like that, acting as if they know the future. A good example of this is marriage.. what do they say on their wedding day? I'll love you and stay with you forever (not the exact words, but you know what I mean) yet millions of people got divorced?

Best Answer

Yeah I don't think marriage vows should be like that it should be changed to, "I'll try my best to keep this promise, but if I meet someone else or I don't love you anymore I'll tell you. We'll share everything equally and hopefully stay friends." It sounds way better. I mean at least it seems like a better way to put it.

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer