Macrajat Macrajat 22-25, M 9 Answers Jul 1, 2012

From the phrasing of your question you are inferring that most people are heavy drinkers . Yes there are actually people who can have one or two drinks in an evening and stop at that. If you are thinking of someone specifically you could have faith they're telling the truth or ask his / her friends . If he / she has nothing to hide about his drinking it shouldn't be a problem.

Best Answer

Yes, because I know people that only drink socially. I'm not one of them (indeed, I usually drink alone), but I know they exist. Sometimes, it's not so much a matter of self-control as what allures the individual; many of the social, light drinkers I know are hard-core potheads (while most of the drunks I know don't care for pot).

Best Answer

Quite a relevation

Best Answer

Yes, I drink at family gatherings, when I go out, but seldom at home or alone, I have had bottles of wine in the house unopened for some time.

Best Answer

how do you keep it from becoming an addiction?

Best Answer

Its just not, I don't crave it like that..its not like water, I don't have to have it...honestly the thought never even xrossed my mind.

Best Answer

It's not like crack. It just doesn't work that way.

Best Answer

Yeah. If they had a drink problem and were lying, wouldn't you go the whole hog and say you didn't drink at all?

Best Answer

Sometimes... that means nothing... I know people that seem to have people around all the time as the drink all the time.

Best Answer