fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 10 Answers May 25, 2012

Meanwhile, it was 80+ degrees here, and I got attacked by a fireant.

Best Answer

OMG! I hate those things. Did you ever notice that they all cover your foot, and then one of those little monsters gives the 'signal'and they all bite at once? Creepy!

Best Answer

This (or these) were really sneaky. Got up inside one of the legs of my pants. I never actually saw any of them, but felt the little stings. Now I have three welts.
Today I was attacking weeds. Tomorrow...fireants! ;)

Best Answer

Fire ants are terrible here. When you kill one mound 5 more take it's place. The winter was so warm, we had mounds in February.

Best Answer

It's not as horrible here as in my last location. The winters are colder here. But there are enough of them...and we've had a rainy spring, which I think encourages the little buggers to spread. Up til now, it's been live and let live. But my leg is not happy! I'm declaring war. ;)

Best Answer

Yup...my cousin called me today and told me snow was expected tonight. He said the temperature is dropping. I told him he's got to move out this way for some nice weather!

Best Answer

If you're talking about California... That's where I am!

Best Answer

Beautiful evening here in San Diego. Join me for a dip in the hot tub.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I did hear about it snowing in august of last year so it's not that surprising anymore lol though summer temperatures during winter time...and you've got a problem.

Best Answer

Hey... I'm not one of the cyclists, so I don't care that much. I just hope that no one gets hurt!

Best Answer

Yeah snow is dangerous!

Best Answer

its raining here now in Montreal

Best Answer

i believe it

Best Answer