No, but Im trying to break up my neighbors relationship so they will move out

Best Answer

Ha, ha! That's so funny! I can relate. :)

Best Answer

It's easy to say, "I would *never* do that", but it's a lot harder when one is actually in a tempting situation with someone they are madly in love with. It is ethically wrong, but sometimes the heart is stronger than the head. I have never broken up a relationship and I would like to say I never would, but sometimes I wonder if I would be able to really stop myself or resist if I were tempted enough. I'm being totally honest. :)

Best Answer

Nope. I'd disappear so fast they'd think I was a hallucination.

Best Answer

I would not.

Best Answer

Yeah, why wouldn't I? Take and ye shall receive.

Best Answer

In my head I do it all the time but in reality I just can't see the point if the person isn't going to break off the relationship for me why bother.

Best Answer

no unless the person they are with is evil piece of dung

Best Answer

No, I have to much respect for relationships to do that to some one

Best Answer

Never. And i never let a boy ruin my friendship with a girl. My best friend once got with the guy i had a HUGE crush on.. she's still my bestie to this day, I'm very glad I didn't make it a big deal even though it hurt like hell everyday for a year and a half.

Best Answer

Thats happened to me too!

Best Answer

Ya this happened to me in high school. Don't let a boy ruin your friendships, you'll be glad you didn't. Chances are they won't be together very long.

Best Answer

well i know that you would feel real guilty if you broke up someones relationship my ex husband and my so called use to be best friend did just that to me and in the end they weren't togther for very long but she cheated on him with her ex anyway

Best Answer

No you will be the looser.

Best Answer

No.. it really hurts a lot.. one who truly loves some one could never do such a sin to him/her.. n if he/she does.. then its not at all love..

Best Answer

yes. back when i was your age but right now i don't think so :)

Best Answer

I had the chance to do it and I was so close at actually doing it.

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY NOT !

Best Answer

No way! Man, that is the pits.

Best Answer

nopers

Best Answer

Never!

Best Answer

I've done it before. Not even for the purpose of having them be with me. One was an accident, and several were on purpose. I believe this action should only be taken as a last resort and for the purpose of revenge. If one cares too much for either person in the relationship, then perhaps it's not a good idea. On the other hand, if you can throw away your feelings about these people, or if these people never mattered much in the first place, and disregard any false beliefs of "ethics" and "morals", then it's very easy, and also, very easy to get away with. Not only does it bring justification to an otherwise imperfect world, it helps you feel better, knowing that a major part of these people's lives is putty in your hands, and you can dictate whether they are happy or sad..

Best Answer

Does any of your socks slip halfway off your feet in your shoes when you walk? Lol

Best Answer