Iobject Iobject 51-55, M 12 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

You can have ashes enclosed in different types of pendants. A friend has a small gold teardrop one that she wears in remembrance of a young relative who died. It's a sweet idea. People also do this for a beloved pet.

Best Answer

You pay to have the ashes turned into a diamond, so it is yours anyway. Yes I would not mind if my kids did that with me.

Best Answer

No.

I have a tendency to lose things like that.

My life is too tight and I live it too roughly to buy an expensive ring with something equally precious contained within it.

Best Answer

closure with respect i guess... Depends on the person they were, if you know their values you know if you should choose diamonds or a tin can. for my part a tin can....

Best Answer

no.and its terribly expensive.

Best Answer

money is not worth life!!

Best Answer

I think they mean AFTER THE PERSON DIES.

Best Answer

thts what i mean.. the dead person cant take any wealth with him when he dies.. he has to leave back everything.. so y buy him anything if you can take care and love the ones who are with you atm..
STOP LIVING IN THE PAST AND LIVE THE PRESENT!

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Only after severe head trauma.

Best Answer

That would be a cubit Zirconia

Best Answer

I think you mean Pubic Zirconia.

Best Answer

If I could. It's a bit late now :(

Best Answer