They're advertising the "Wax-Vac" on TV. Looks a bit like a small hair dryer that you stick in your ear to suck out whatever is loose in there.
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 53 Answers Jun 24, 2012

When you take a nice warm shower tilt your head so the warm water go in your ear for just a minute then tilt your head to let it run out, works fine and you should hear your ear open up when the warm water runs out.

Best Answer

This sound like a good and healthy advise :-) ... If this does not help, then you can go to our local pharmacy and get some special fluid to resolve the plug in your ear ... and if this does not help either, then it is time to see an ear-doctor before things gets out of control :-)

Best Answer

My order for the Wax Vac with extra tips and Deluxe Upgrade, came out to $98.75! Time to send it back

Best Answer

Really considering purchasing the waxvac when I first saw it advertised. However I'm so happy that I read this information that it made me consider not to purchase. What's more important to me though is that this gave me a new prospective of "any" infomercials pertaining to health issues & resolutions.

Will review similiar infomercials with a "jaundice" eye. --del

Best Answer

You purchased it because you ( I mean every idiot that bought it) is a total idiot... As long as there is idiots like you all there will be scams lol

Best Answer

we were given a wax vac by a family member and it does actually work. my husband always has a lot of wax and he used the vac and when we looked in the inside of the little rubber thing it was filled with wax from his ear and he said his ear felt a bit better. it also pulled a big ball of wax out of my five year olds ear.

Best Answer

I would be very careful about using something that you did not talk with your doctor about first, on a 5 year olds ear. The inner ear is a delicate thing and damaging it by using some gadget is not too clever, no pond attended :-)

Best Answer

Wonder if you can buy them in any store in Canada?

Best Answer

No especially after getting ripped off by the Cafe Cup ads.

Best Answer

I ordered this the other day and I keep getting calls saying they are charging me for a coupon bundle that's 30 a month and I never signed up for this. I told them to take it off and I didn't want it! But I got to wait tell my ear vac is here before they will cancel it. They want my card number over the phone and I won't give it to them. Ear vac is a scam.....they will rip you off...

Best Answer

On D ecembver 25, 2012, I order 2 set of Ear Wax Vacuum, that were collected from

my MasteCard ending account number 6393, on January 2, 2013. PPT WAXVAC

877-8854782 VT , Reference Number 3020, Amount $57.96. As Today,

Wednesday January 9, 2013, package has not been received.

Address: Ernesto E. Ramirez Lugo, 2YR58, Via 20, Villa Fontana, Carolina, P.R.

Please, send it by Regular Priority Mail 00983

Best Answer

If you have water stuck in your ear, use rubbing alcohol. Pour some into your ear canal while your head is turned so it wont run out. Wait until you cant feel any more bubbles, turn your head so the rubbing alcohol will run out, and all the stuck water will be gone. The rubbing alcohol dries it up. Best done over the sink.

Best Answer

I was considering purchasing an ear wax remover but I always look every review up to see what people are saying about the product they are interested in and why you would not buy it. You have to protect yourself from company's trying to rip you off.

Best Answer

Have you been to EN&T lately? They sure do use a vac, have been for a couple years now. They used one on me 2 years ago after putting drops in my ears and letting that work for about 30 minutes. It was a pretty strong vac and it got out some serious wax. This particular product from the infomercial may not be kosher but the principle of the product is being used in doctors offices. It is a fairly safe procedure if the vac is not too strong. If I can find one online that is straight forward, that has more than 1 speed and has the attachments included I will probably get it. I have the worse time with my ears itching after I wash my hair. I can't get all the water out so this kind of product is what I need. Can't afford to go to the doctor everytime I get uncomforable when I can do the same thing for myself with the right equipment.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ORDER, WHEN I READ THESE COMMENTS. THANK GOODNESS, I AM PAYING ATTENTION TO THOSE POOR SOULS WHO GOT RIPPED OFF! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE WARNING!

LIKE THEY SAY, "IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS"!

Best Answer

Hi I want a wax vac because when ever I do my ear and my children ear it away hurt them and it hurt me it

Best Answer

I would never buy this Ear Wax Vac. Doctors use Hydrogen Peroxide and that is the way to keep ears clean and not have bacteria risks. This product is ridiculous and a waste of money.

Best Answer

I was tempted but after reading these answers as well as posts at a "ripoff" complaint site, I will absolutely not buy one. Thanks for the warnings.

Best Answer

Thanks for the great advice, i was just about to order one and you have changed my mind and saved me some money that i can't afford to throw away. Thanks again

Best Answer

My mother saw the ear vac on tv and wanted me to order it for her. Once I got to the website I read the comments. I though it was a scam when I read that shipping was almost as much as the product. Thank goodness people took the time to write comments. I agree this is junk and a rip-off. Don't waste you money.

Best Answer

ok, one person mentioned the "ear wax candle", the candle is a fake, if you light the candle and hold it, not anywhere your ear, let it burn for 2-3 minutes, then blow it out let it cool and unroll it, the same "stuff" they say is ear wax is nothing but "candle wax..... it us a total fake

Best Answer