I came across a printer for sale without warranty because it's warranty expired even though it was never sold. I bought it because it was a bargain and a good make Canon. I had Canon printers in the past and they were reliable. Did I make the right choice?
aquarius3 aquarius3 61-65 6 Answers Mar 8, 2014 in Community

research the reviews on the model and brand that you If it reliable buy it without the warranty.....If its not reliable do not buy it at all. The warranty companies know that the cost of repairs on average is going to be far less then the amounts collect from warranties or they would not sell them. IMHO

Best Answer

I think so, and I probably would have made the same choice.

Best Answer

Correct choice if a good bargain, could last for years.

Best Answer

I buy all electronic devices without a warranty. I think of it this way, if the chances are that the device would fail, the manufacturer wouldn't offer a warranty. And if the device last ~2 years, it'll be so outdated at that point that I'd want to upgrade.

Best Answer