bobbie13 bobbie13 56-60, T 26 Answers Sep 24, 2010

Why not? half the menin the world wear robes..all those are..dresses..<br />
why is everyone so furking hung up over fashion, and gayness? thruout history, robes were worn..?

Best Answer

Hi Jenny Lee here. I thing the choice should be there. Boys should be able to choose what they want to dress like. And if they choose a skirt, then let them wear it.<br />
And yes my answer is yes.

Best Answer

As long as he agreed to shave his legs and promised to wear panties underneath, hairy legs look bad sticking out of a skirt and his package shouldn't be see by anyone but me.

Best Answer

I understand skirts are great for hiking in the mountains. I have never done it, but would give it a try. I often hike in the mountains in Virginia and usually wear shorts so I wouldn't think a kilt would be even noticeable by other hikers. I've met hikers wearing absolutely nothing!

Best Answer

If you like to go on nature walks (hiking) then you should contact the Utilikilt company in Seattle, Washington.<br /><br />
If you were to type in utilikilts, seattle washington it should come of via your search engine. Buy one or two and go hiking in the woods. Make sure you have mosquito repellent or the one that clips to your waist band.<br /><br />
Enjoy.....

Best Answer

Skirts are very practical for peeing. You just have to stand with your legs spread and go. Of course, in winter, you may get your schlong frozen. Unless you wear a heavy and rather unpractical kilt. Women started wearing trousers precisely because most of supposedly feminine wear was so heavy and so unpractical.

Best Answer

It wasn't just that women started to, it was because a national emergency arose. That urgency bulldozed all opposition, so long as women confined trouser wearing to the wartime factory work 1941-1945. It took an overriding social force to change society so women could wear pants. There is no foreseeable impersonal force on the horizon to change men to wear skirts. It will remain among ethnic types, irrational female impersonators, and others who correctly question the system.

Best Answer

Unfortunately Osiris96 is right, not much here but in the South seas men could wear skirts without hostility. Too bad Sione Vailahu can't deliver the "Kick Of Fear" to the head of leading psychiatrists who argue against rights for men. He's a Tongan and stronger than any pro football player. And knows about wearing a skirt.

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

I haven't seen it become acceptable. But I think it would be cool if it is.<br />
ETA: I've heard of Utilikilts before. They look awesome but I'm not sure if I'm brave enough yet to wear one myself. The other links/keywords you listed I'll be looking at soon.<br />
What I meant though is that I haven't seen them being worn in real life much. Which of course is is a catch 22, since it will only become common for men to wear if more men wear it, and there's a lot of guys who'll only wear it if they see more of men around them wearing it. I guess it takes the brave ones to make the fashion trends. But maybe there's parts of the usa where it's catching on more. And I hope so because I think it'd be good.

Best Answer

If you were to type in any of the following in your toolbar<br /><br />
you would see the places now available for skirts for guys.<br /><br />
1) Utilikilts<br /><br />
2) Skirt cafe<br /><br />
3) skirts for men<br /><br />
4) skortman.com<br /><br />
5) the skirt for men

Best Answer

Obviously it is a trend. See these guys in skirts and note they are NOT "cross dressing" trying to look like women. They still look like men just as women in pants still look like women: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22064674

Best Answer

Skirts are not more acceptable for guys to wear - where the hell did you get that notion? In your dreams? On the Tonga islands?

Best Answer

Because the well of public consciousness has been so thoroughly poisoned by vicious, irrational psychiatric "mental health" terminology, it's gonna be a long time before people realize they should stop calling men in skirts, cross-dressing. But if men in skirts are cross-dressing, while women in pants, and women in skirts are not cross-dressing, what are we saying? That women can't cross-dress, because they're hermaphrodites? (A hermaphrodite has both sexual anatomies). If you don't care for that explanation, try this one---we don't say women are cross-dressed, no matter what they wear, because we are not on any agenda to restrict women from having choices, but we ARE on an agenda to restrict men! Shame on society for being so GD male repressive! Choice is human, not "female." The term "transvestism" was coined in 1910, at a time when women were just as socially forbidden to wear pants, as men are today to wear skirts. The term was directed at both sexes, not men only. It was/is a ploy to maintain the status quo by equating it with "health." Social conformity has no necessary connection to health. Over a generation before that unfortunate word was sent into the world like a torpedo to kill individual rights in clothing choice, the New York Times spoke of women in trousers having "an attack of dress reform." Do people really have to persist in being so GD stupid? Skirts are just as sex neutral as pants.

Best Answer

Because skirts are way more comfortable than pants. Why should men have to wear a piece of clothing that they have to stuff their package down into one leg or the other? Skirts make lots more sense for a man than pants. When you think of anatomty. Pants would suit a woman more than a man.

Best Answer

Wow you finally got and answer.<br />
Pounce!

Best Answer

My son,17 asked for one, so I got him a beautiful leather suit and all of the lady's undies that go with. He was so happy that he promised me anything I wanted. After dressing him once I wanted to keep doing it, and he has learned to love it. We meant to only keep him more or less dressed, but the bra looks so much better after 6 months of Tesyosterone blocker and estrogen. It is so exciting!

Best Answer

yes i would.<br />
i wear skirts lots of the time it is what i want to wear not what i have to wear people are sutch bigots they say they have a open mind but when you get down to it most are closed minded if you try anything out of the norm they you are classed as either being weird, gay or a sissy.<br />
i would love to dress like a little girl as i love the look but if i did being a man aged 57 then i would get abuse or beaten or worse just because i like to be "different"

Best Answer

as long as he wanted to wear it. omg skirts are so hot!! As long as they are long and baggy, men look really really hot in them! No other skirts are ok, they have to be long, baggy, of a durable material, and with lots of metal chains and metal spikes or grommets etc....

Best Answer

Instead of "looks" I prefer the practicality of a very short skirt. Mobility is unrestricted and best for a hot day. Cargo skirts work perfectly for men. These guys still look like guys without having long long skirts:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22064674

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't; but I think it deserves my own reasoning:<br />
The *only* reason *any* fashion is acceptable is because it is the Fashion Houses who 'create' the next trend. No one went out and asked a group of guys if they would wear a skirt, no one asked any group of guys if they would wear them if they sold them. Instead, some 'famous' Designer sat down and pondered over how s/he could make his/her existence actually pay enough million $'s to keep them in the life they are accustomed, and then came up with this idea which was sold on to yet another Fashion House. Fashion is a business more than it is a statemen.<br />
Fashion isn't about being fashionable, and being fashionable can only *ever* be in buying this Season's fashion that were created by someone who decides what will be in and what will be out; only few create their own fasion, but well done those who do. <br />
Notice here that fashion has Seasons; it won't be long before the skirt for guys 'wears off' and then? Another fashion trend is set by yet another Fashion Designer.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Fashion houses have not more than 2% of the influence in how people dress, other than to maintain the existing conformity. They do next to nothing to change what people wear. Horseback riding sent men into pants, factory work in World War 2 sent women into pants. Fashion houses added ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to those situations! It does require an overriding social force of vast geographic proportions to change people's dressing habits. I cannot conceive of any such overriding social force to put men into skirts. Since very few people engage in facts and reason, much less any fairplay, men in skirts will remain the realm of ethnic types, men who want to wear any skirt style while presenting as men, and that of female impersonators, who add to the confusion regarding people "thinking" that skirts are female, because they rely on childish associative reasoning.

Best Answer

It may be acceptable in some places but not all. I could care less what people wear but as a man I would not be that brave. Before I went out and bought one for a male I might ask if they would even consider wearing it. Could be a rough school year for a teen age boy if he wore a skirt to school.

Best Answer

I dont think i would buy a skirt for any males i know Unless it was a quilt if they were Scottish .

Best Answer

I am male and wear skirts and dresses quite a bit. I also have a 3yo son who likes to play with his mothers lingerie. If my child wanted a skirt or dress, I would gladly buy it for them.

Best Answer

I AM the husband and I bought my own Cargo Mini Skirts! Wouldn't give them up for anything! Nothing is more comfortable for a guy on a hot summer day. (pun intended). Most guys have no clue because they never tried on a skirt but think they are the fashion police! To me they are sexually insecure homophobic wimps. Real men wear skirts...<br />
Examples: Real guys and not cross dressers trying to look like women:<br />

Best Answer

I would love to by skirts for a boy if I thought that he would like to have skirts of his own. It is such a fantastic experience to put on feminine clothes. If my son asked me if he could wear a skirt I would tell him yes and take him shopping. If he found that he liked being a girl more than a boy I would even help turn his room into a girls room

Best Answer

where is this?...unless its Scotland, i see no reason y men have to wear skirts.

Best Answer

I do yard work all the time in a knee length skirt and boots. It is very comfortable and cool.

Best Answer