SamanthaLau SamanthaLau 18-21, F 38 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Hobbies

We all like what we like. But, when it comes to putting a label on a certain race of faces I dislike.. well, I think in poor taste to post that on public forum. Sorry that is my honest opinion like you have yours.

Best Answer

Sure, wasn't meant to offend. :)

Best Answer

Tastes are tastes. As long as you aren't a but-head about it, no one should care.

Best Answer

I've seen so many people, regardless of colour or ethnicity, who look alike. so I don't get your point. I've seen black versions of people, or white versions of people.

Best Answer

Well, Black people do tend to have broader noses for example. I don't find that attractive on anyone.

Best Answer

see above

Best Answer

That is a the most craziest thing I have heard. Statements like that tend to be racist to me. I you take the time to study peoples features all around the world you will see all races with all kinds of body parts.

Best Answer

I would change the wording from racial features, to facial features, or something else. When you directly say "racial" it makes it extremely hard to think anything other than racial.

Best Answer

I agree :)

Best Answer

say facial not racial ... but no i wouldnt call you racist ... (unless you dont mean the face and actually mean other stuff)

Best Answer

no i am an asian..and i wont mind :)...you arent supposed to like everyone

Best Answer

Would you call me a racist if I said you were an ugly cow?

Best Answer

No I'd call you visually impaired.

Best Answer

I'd say no :/<br />
It's not racist to not find the facial features of a particular race aesthetically pleasing.

Best Answer

No. It's just something you don't like.<br />
You aren't hating the people ba<x>sed on their race or disliking them ba<x>sed on that race, you just prefer different facial features when it comes to physical attraction.

Best Answer

no, i would say you are a facialist...

Best Answer

No, not at all. We all have our preferences in terms of what we find attractive. you're not saying that one race is inferior to another, or anything like that, so I don't see the problem.

Best Answer

Some faces are prettier than others, but that's all subjective. What you find unsightly, others are drawn to. I'm not a fan of broad noses(as you mentioned), but that can be offset by luscious lips or sexy bedroom eyes.

Best Answer

no we all have opinions about people regardless of race, age, or sex. Some are good and others are bad.

Best Answer

Who cares

Best Answer

could be, yes

Best Answer

Our tastes evolve over the years and it is a mistake to rule out people ba<x>sed on their looks. When I was young I had a problem with the visual appeal of certain races and have since learned to accept people for what they are and not what they look like. Having said that, I have a problem still with some nationalities because of their arrogance and attitude toward others. That in itself is a prejudice statement but it has been developed from dealing directly with individuals and seeing the same patterns emerging over and over. I now deal with those people differently than I would others because of what I have experienced from their cousins in the past. I have traveled the world and know people from many cultures, studied their lives while I was there with them and have ba<x>sed my opinions of their people on the personal interactions I have had with them. Judging by looks is a mistake because you will miss out on some of life's best experiences. Judge people by their hearts.

Best Answer

Let me ask you a question? If we all looked alike there wouldn't be a "Variety", who can question "God"? They "Hated" him first. If you focus more on loving people instead of their looks, the world would be a better place. You don't like their facial looks,have you ever though they don't like yours? Stop that and accept people for who they are,you'll feel better.

Best Answer

I'm sure there are people who don't like my facial looks. I don't even care, it's just a matter of opinion at the end of the day. Nothing personal. :)

Best Answer

Well,if you can't say anything nice,don't say anything at all. Hopefully people of color and asians don't care either. Nothing personal. :)

Best Answer

Sometimes people ask my opinion on things, should I lie or refuse to answer?

Best Answer

No one asked you to put that question up there,you took it upon yourself to ask that question.If it's not nice don't say anything at all. I see you have another question about changing your avatar because one of your breast look bigger then the other. I believe you are "Projecting" things about yourself that you don't like about yourself. "Vain" no one is perfect. Have a good night. :)

Best Answer

Ok wow, so now you are saying I am vain. Omg. Is that nice?

Best Answer

Yes,if it's true.

Best Answer

No, that's fine. I'd say you're crazy but then again they're my preference not yours.

Best Answer

nothing to do with each other.

Best Answer

No. Ugly like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Best Answer