ZappedToTheUnicorn ZappedToTheUnicorn 22-25, F 30 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Community

What kind of question is that? Asking a bunch of strangers online who barely know you? Shouldn't you be asking a real live person?

Best Answer

That's the point. They barely know me. Asking a person in my life would be pointless. I can't even say anything without them freaking on me, sending me to the hospital, where nothing gets resolved.

Best Answer

why do you want to kill yourself? Smh

Best Answer

You're right. I do have a lot of hate. I have hate for myself and others hate me. Even if I did speak out about it, I doubt you'd understand. No meaning to assume but it seems like you've never been in this mindset before.

Best Answer

You haven't lived long enough to know the kind of despair I've lived through. But yes, I've thought of suicide many times.

Best Answer

so please, tell me things. I have questions that need answering.

Best Answer

Like what?

Best Answer

may I message you with them?

Best Answer

I suppose so.

Best Answer

yes I would care that the world may not have an extra chance to be changed by someone who forgot they could. So please dont!

Best Answer

Why the drama? Of course we'll care.

Best Answer

you'd be surprised at how many people don't.

Best Answer

All the people on here care. And I bet nobody has actually said to you, "I hate you, and I wouldn't care if you're dead." That's a terrible thing for anyone to say to a nice person like you. Now don't go thinking bad thoughts, have some wine, and go to bed or something. And for Chrisakes, DON'T KILL YOURSELF!

Best Answer

You obviously haven't read my messages then. There are people who have said on my previous questions as well. I don't really care, we're all going to die tomorrow anyway.

Best Answer

Kay, look, I'm begging you, ON MY KNEES, PLEASE DON'T HURT YOURSELF. D: What can I say to convince you you're not bad???? People have said terrible things about me too! Do I want to kill myself? NO! HELL NO! Don't kill yourself. Just say you won't.

Best Answer

y not?!

Best Answer

Absolutely.<br />
Several years ago there was a time when I seriously contemplated suicide. I had returned from combat overseas, suffered from intense survivor's guilt and truly believed I deserved to die, and that nothing would ever get better. I held a loaded weapon against my head and pulled the trigger almost all the way back. I don't know what stopped me but another few millimeters and I would've been gone forever.<br />
Things get better, they really really do. The last couple years have been the greatest time of my life... and I almost missed out on it. Every time I see or hear of someone younger than myself having taken their own life it breaks my ******* heart. I wish I could have known them, befriended them, and just been able to laugh and tell them how much better life can get, if you just make it through the all the ****.<br />
If you're struggling, just remind yourself that you can always kill yourself tomorrow. If you tell yourself that everyday, you'll eventually see yourself out of the dark times, and you'll be glad you never made such a permanently stupid decision.

Best Answer

You know i say alot ****** up things but you kids all wanting to kill yourself that out does any stupid remark I have ever made.<br />
Just dont make a mess santa has to walk around you then

Best Answer

dont do that dear , life is full of turbulence, but the good thing is some day you will land safely in some nice place of your own,

Best Answer

abs a tootly! cutie

Best Answer

I don't know. I wont be sad. I'd be happy. You'd be free. I'd envy you for having the guts to do it and be glad that you took control and made sure no one else could hurt you again.

Best Answer

Our glasses are of a similar style. So don't start a trend.

Best Answer

No, and to be honest with you, i dont even care if i killed myself either

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

yes, i would care<br />
and i would wonder what brought you to that point of needing to disrupt the universe.

Best Answer

of course!!

Best Answer

talk to me?a suicide hot line?come on a new day is coming.

Best Answer

mmmmm... yes I would... It makes me sad to think about it right now actually... I feel teary even thinking about it a little...

Best Answer

yes...I should be able to phuck you first before you do that

Best Answer

wow how insensitive.

Best Answer

&amp; gr0ss.......you forgot gr0ss

Best Answer

deltadon...who the phuck asked you..this is between me and her pusssie so shut da helll up

Best Answer

oh and go get a job!

Best Answer

You never said he couldn't reply. Nothing is going on between me and you other than your stick mind saying that you'd like to **** me and then it's okay to kill myself. Maybe YOU should get a job.

Best Answer

I am at my job doing it.My job is to keep you from killing yourself.You obviously don't understand the psychology. It's okay if I get you you mad at me if it keeps you from killing yourself. wanna phuck now?

Best Answer

Yes, very much so. Because you've got to zap that farting unicorn first!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Don't. Talk to me.

Best Answer