Anto815 Anto815 46-50, F 33 Answers Oct 11, 2010

I would have to say "no, I would not change my gender." There are several reasons for this answer. First off my gender is female, though my sex is not. So many people confuse sex and gender and use them interchangeably to mean the same thing and they do not mean the same. Simply put Gender is how we feel, think, act, and present ourselves to the world and sex is our genetic make up, the reproductive organs that we were born with. I have spent a lifetime reading all the medical books and papers I could get my hands on, 16 years of detailed research, plus my own person experience trying to determine who and what I was; for a more detailed definition read on:<br />
{1} Gender [1] Sometimes called “Brain Sex.” Gender is one's psychological identification with a particular sex and its social role, etc., rather than sexual anatomy. It is how a person sees himself or herself as female or male, irrespective of their anatomical sex. Gender includes body image and preferred social role, etc. Sex and gender are distinctly different terms that are often confused and should never be used interchangeably, even though this often happens. (See Sex) [2] A person's internal and perceived identity of masculinity and femininity. For most people this is really clear cut and congruent with their anatomical sex; but for some it can be rather fluid or completely opposite of their anatomical sex. When you look into a person and try to understand how they feel then you get closer to their gender. When you are saying that someone is a female or male you do not look at their anatomical sex, that is a personal and private matter and unless you are very intimate with that person it needs to be left out of the equation; instead you look at their gender, their psychological identity, to determine if the person is a female or male. There is mounting evidence from scientific research that the brain is in fact hardwired to be female or male; contrary to popular belief that it is trained to be female or male via a person's upbringing. The fact is that the brain will take just so much training towards being female or male until it has a melt down and reverts to it's hardwired state.<br />
{2} Sex: [1] The physical anatomy of the genitalia; the organs of reproduction. [2] A person's biological determination to be female or male; but in this world of ours, Mother Nature throws a little variety into the mix and there are intersexed people, males with female genitalia, females with male genitalia, and some with varying combinations of both. Basically the common western culture thought that, male genitalia = XY chromosomes = male; and female genitalia = XX chromosomes = female, does not necessarily determine if the person is really a female or male, only their psychological identification does. In fact we all started out as a female in our mother's wombs and then before birth those who have male genitalia mutated to what they now look like, so basically a male is just a mutated female.

Best Answer

Thanks for answering congrats..

Best Answer

In a HEARTBEAT!

Best Answer

does a fish like water? you bet i would and never look back

Best Answer

In a heart beat !!

Best Answer

No, I love being female.

Best Answer

Yes . I am changing not trying its just who I am

Best Answer

Dear Anto<br />
Yes i would if i had the money i would become a real girl head to too,it would make the only dream i have left came thru.<br />
Big kiss plasticgirl

Best Answer

In a heart beat

Best Answer

No. I enjoy my body the way it is.

Best Answer

Yes oh yes <br />
I would love to be a woman full time.

Best Answer

Yes !!!

Best Answer

Yes!!!!!

Best Answer

yes I would love to if I could do that

Best Answer

No, I have always enjoyed being male.

Best Answer

Oh indeed YES I am in the process of doing so and it gives me comfort

Best Answer

I'm in the process now...Of course I feel that I have always been a woman, but now my outside appearence is finally matching my soul.

Best Answer

already did giggle :P

Best Answer

Yes Yes Yes I would change my gender.

Best Answer

absolutely without question and never look back, this past Saturday i went to give blood , and they asked my gender than the woman said male and i said female but she just laughed and put down male. later when we finished the screening process she asked if everything was right and i said all except for gender but again she just laughed. I guess people just see what they want to see, and hear what they want to hear.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. I love my **** & want to keep it. Can't think of anything worse than having to strap boobs up every day if I don't have to.

Best Answer

claro que lo haria me ayudas

Best Answer