I wanna know what this community would have done in this situation. Let me tell you a little story, a true story. So me and the guys and drinking a couple cold ones in my man cave and Paul says, "Hey Mark, I do believe what you said about aliens" and casually I say "what are you talking about?" By then something came up to the garage entrance and I hobbled up to see it's the damn loch ness monster looking down at me with his beety red eyes. You wanna know what happened? Well I'm gonna tell ya anyway... "So I say to it, What do you want dragon?! Get to it!" It clearly stated back to me, " Yea basically... I'm gonna need about tree fiddy" I'm not even going to describe the rest of that evening.
mgunter07 mgunter07 18-21, M 1 Answer Feb 28 in Community

"Like a dog chasing it's tail we seek for that which we could and never will be without" most drugs are bad mmkkay

Best Answer

mmmkaayyy.... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Best Answer