Perhaps she thought the check out dude was cute.

Best Answer

i would be very much interested to know why she suggested that? maybe she really likes to spend time waiting in the queue? or maybe she's trying to match her single mom with some a cute dude in the other line....LOL! hmm...now i see a point to get a kid!

Best Answer

I don't think that the little girl was thinking of her mothers best interests when she mentioned the line she just said she liked the number 3

Best Answer

No, but you have to take it a few steps further and explain to her, why you aren't going to that longer line.

Best Answer

I don't have kids, but when my younger cousins (when I am with them) asks to stand in a longer line I agree. I believe that it is more important to show that you respect his/her suggestions rather than getting faster out from the shop.

Best Answer

I respect and love my daughter but when she suggests something stupid like that I don't do it.

Best Answer

How is that stupid? It is just a line. She will appreciate that you stood there for her...

Best Answer

Would not that be catering to her whims?I would tell her to shut because I would want to get the heck out of there.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. While children should not be neglected, a five year-old's life experience is rather more limited than the vast majority of adults. And that is why we're the big people and they're the little ones. Their input should be subject to adult, critical thought and not accepted as equally valid. That's why so many kids are walking disasters these days.

Best Answer

If my 4 and a half year old told me that then I wouldn't do it! She's very good actually and doesn't make a fuss often in the supermarket. I was more tetchy in there today than she was!!

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer :-)

Best Answer