What would you choose to add as a pet?
vaylorie vaylorie 46-50, F 3 Answers Jun 9 in Community

The miniature horse...my mom loves horses, though the Pygmy goat could come in handy for keeping the lawn groomed. I read miniature horses are being trained as service animals due to their intellect and longer lifespan. :)

Best Answer

We have a group here that uses miniature horses for therapy in working with abused children. When we went out to meet the owners, the kids seemed thrilled .. Lot's of happy smiles!

Best Answer

That sounds wonderful. :) always nice to hear positive things, especially when it comes to children. Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

The horse, I just think the idea is so cool.

Best Answer

We moved last year and now have 8 acres, most of the property is fenced. My husband is working on a barn .. I can't wait!!!

Best Answer

I am so jealous.

Best Answer

Thanks .. It's going to be late August or September before we pick up, that'll give me time to learn how to care for it. I have a feeling will be greatly spoiled!

Best Answer

micro pig- more charater

Best Answer