Mazing Mazing 41-45 20 Answers May 22, 2011

A rich partner and less time with him. <br />
I've had lots of poor guys with too much free time, it's exhausting. Rich, motivated, busy men are stimulating, sexy and fun. Commitment is commitment, if the rich guy is committed but not around a lot, I'd be happy enough. I'd have lots to entertain him with when I'd see him, and I'd be sure I'd look good, be relaxed. And plenty of money to keep myself occupied without him. After years of money stress, turning grey overnight trying to keep a roof over my head I can tell you love goes out the door when you're looking at someone a lot and you've no money. No matter how lovely that poor guy is all that deep soulful stuff and money worries are just crap.

Best Answer

I don't have to make such a choice, but if I did, I'd take a poor man who can spend quality time with me, because I'm rich already and have enough for both of us. I have more money than my boyfriend, but he's not poor.

Best Answer

Quality, money stinks

Best Answer

poor all the way. i can be happy with love. but not with out it

Best Answer

Not much of a choice. I've been married for 43 years to my best friend and soul mate and the only real problems we're had have been the lack of income from time to time. For example, one week we pretty much didn't eat so our one year old daughter could go to a doctor and have the medicine she needed.<br />
I practiced law for 23 years and have seen lots of rich husbands who would NOT have paid for the doctor or the medicine because "a rich partner" doesn't care about anything other than his or her wallet. While a poor partner will sell his blood if necessary to put food and medicine on the table.<br />
I also saw a lot of women who left "Mr. Rich" for "Mr. Time with Me" because they just want to have a meaningful, adult relationship.<br />
I choose a poor partner who became a rich partner (went from earning less than I do to earning more than I do) who also spends quality time with me.

Best Answer

I have chosen a poor man and every day I will be by his side. Money can only make you comfortable in your misery.

Best Answer

sorry i want some onethat loves me for me and will return thelove i share with them

Best Answer

Quality

Best Answer

rich partner with no quality time thats my answer. i have other things i can do with my time furthermore i like spending my own time on myself..........splendid '!

Best Answer

poor, when you die you can't spend anymore money.

Best Answer

Regardless of the money situation I would choose someone who spends less time with me. I enjoy a lot of alone time and when time spent with a partner is little that makes it feel all the more special. My husband now spends practically all of his time with me and I am totally sick of it.

Best Answer

there are so many more questions to this question. is the poor person happy? if not then no. is the rich person happy? then maybe i'd go with them. i also believe in making your own money so it wouldn't matter if the person was poor. and at times i'm pretty independent so maybe the not "enough time" would work for me.

Best Answer

if its a business partner i will choose the rich one....

Best Answer

hahaha clever

Best Answer

Money is important in today's lifestyle, but is worthwhile or fullfilling to have somebody who is away most of the time? It always depend on what we want in our life isn't ?

Best Answer

i dont even know this guy he just is a partner in my business

Best Answer

a poor partner who can spend time with me. money isnt everthing to me

Best Answer

Truly, money isn't everything. You can spend time together, learn from each other and grow together, a priceless thing to do and to have.

Best Answer