Imagine a cryogenic capsule where human being can be preserved healthy, youthfully and in a induced coma where an heavenly life is artificially stimulated with every emotions recreated to perfection. Even the events in that life can be altered spontaneous as you please. And it could be affordable to everyone. Would you then choose to live out your live happily in those cryogenic capsules? Or will you choose this real life full of hardship, heart break, old age, sickness and pain?
xtaldart xtaldart 26-30, M 4 Answers Jul 2 in Doing Good

Yeah I actually would be only temporarily.Like every now and then when I feel like being excited by life I would do it.Hopefully I don't get addicted :l Lol I would either be in an anime world or with a cute emo girl making everybody else jealous. :p

Best Answer

waste of money cryogenics when u die ur gone body its an empty shell life we call spirit is energy never dies its changing form

Best Answer

By death everything just even out. But till then you could virtually live in heaven. Isn't a alluring prospective to a life fully of misery?

Best Answer

This could make a good movie and yes ,id be up for that.

Best Answer

Matrix come close.

Best Answer

I'll bet within our lifetime your hypothetical question will be a real choice for many people. I would not mind having a fake world to escape to, but I don't think I'd stay there full time.

Best Answer

Technically the life that seems to run before us is created within our brain. We recreate the time-space dimension in our head as per the data coming through our senses. Same with every emotions and feeling. So there is very small technical difference between a simulated life and real life. So what difference does it make whether our body in inside a chamber or roaming around, if its all about the mind :)

Best Answer