Confusedchick83 Confusedchick83 26-30, F 51 Answers Jul 18, 2012

happy life for me..you only live once~make it count

Best Answer

If someone's happiness depended on my being unhappy, then I wouldn't want them in my life.

Best Answer

I was in that type of situation for 2 years and realized how powerful hope can be. Once I realized that I could never have what I really wanted in life with the man that I had, I left. I've been so happy and at peace ever since!!!

Best Answer

I chose an unhappy life to make others happy. The problem is they're not, so I will be soon choosing a happy life for myself. Decided I can't live for other people anymore.

Best Answer

my happiness is my own responsibility. someone else's happiness is their responsibility.

Best Answer

This right here is a tough question for me.

Best Answer

If someone is unhappy and suffering from pain, victimization, and or other problems, then I would give up my happiness for him or her.

Best Answer

sometimes giving happiness to others makes me feel happy,,,,,,,actually all the time.

Best Answer

I tend to sacrifice my own happiness to make sure someone else is happier, bu then knowing someone is happy because you made the right decision isn't always a sacrifice, even if the decision left you unhappy

Best Answer

an unhappy life cant make others happy.

Best Answer

Then why would I choose to be unhappy to make someone else happy? ... Its my life.. I have the right to be happy.. I would choose to be happy and let the someone else make themselves happy with their own life. Life is short.. nobody stays happy.

Best Answer

Depended if I disliked the person I would be making unhappy or If I loved the person I would be making happy.

Best Answer

I love the person I don't wanna make unhappy but I love him as a friend not like I once did ::

Best Answer

Let me rephrase.. I would have no problem making someone unhappy that I disliked to make myself happy.. on the other hand.. If I could make my daughter happy, even if it meant me being unhappy, I would do it in a second.

Best Answer

That's what I'm doing at the moment having an unhappy life do that my hubby has a happy one,
If I didn't like them then I would have an unhappy one too

Best Answer

I did choose an unhappy life to make another's Happy. :)

Best Answer

Are you still with that person to make them happy?

Best Answer

No, it was a completely different situation.

Best Answer

Grumpy people usually aren't very successful at making others happy.

Best Answer

some people like my self chose to make others happy in turn that makes me happy.Some people are just like that and our lives would never be unhappy regardless.

Best Answer

I don't know. But I thought it might be worth pointing out that this is exactly the choice that many personality disordered people feel they are facing. They usually pick "happy."

Best Answer

tough question! it would depend on the person. For my wife, absolutely. For a neighbor who pissed me off...no way!!!

Best Answer

I believe that each person is responsible for his/hers own happiness. How can you make others happy when you are not happy?

Best Answer

I am choosing unhappiness over happiness. I am so concerned about breaking my two daughters hearts (3 and 5) by splitting up with their father. He drinks too much and we have no relationship, I do not feel love from him but the kids love him to bits. They are happy, he is happy as long as he has cider and cigs, I am lonely.

Best Answer

It depend on that person. For my kid, I most def would. For my family I would but for anyone else who don't give a stick about me, I wouldn't.

Best Answer