happy life for me..you only live once~make it count

Best Answer

I chose an unhappy life to make others happy. The problem is they're not, so I will be soon choosing a happy life for myself. Decided I can't live for other people anymore.

Best Answer

my happiness is my own responsibility. someone else's happiness is their responsibility.

Best Answer

If someone's happiness depended on my being unhappy, then I wouldn't want them in my life.

Best Answer

sometimes giving happiness to others makes me feel happy,,,,,,,actually all the time.

Best Answer

This right here is a tough question for me.

Best Answer

If someone is unhappy and suffering from pain, victimization, and or other problems, then I would give up my happiness for him or her.

Best Answer

I tend to sacrifice my own happiness to make sure someone else is happier, bu then knowing someone is happy because you made the right decision isn't always a sacrifice, even if the decision left you unhappy

Best Answer

an unhappy life cant make others happy.

Best Answer

Depended if I disliked the person I would be making unhappy or If I loved the person I would be making happy.

Best Answer

I love the person I don't wanna make unhappy but I love him as a friend not like I once did ::

Best Answer

Let me rephrase.. I would have no problem making someone unhappy that I disliked to make myself happy.. on the other hand.. If I could make my daughter happy, even if it meant me being unhappy, I would do it in a second.

Best Answer

That's what I'm doing at the moment having an unhappy life do that my hubby has a happy one,
If I didn't like them then I would have an unhappy one too

Best Answer

I did choose an unhappy life to make another's Happy. :)

Best Answer

Are you still with that person to make them happy?

Best Answer

No, it was a completely different situation.

Best Answer

Grumpy people usually aren't very successful at making others happy.

Best Answer

some people like my self chose to make others happy in turn that makes me happy.Some people are just like that and our lives would never be unhappy regardless.

Best Answer

I believe that each person is responsible for his/hers own happiness. How can you make others happy when you are not happy?

Best Answer

I am choosing unhappiness over happiness. I am so concerned about breaking my two daughters hearts (3 and 5) by splitting up with their father. He drinks too much and we have no relationship, I do not feel love from him but the kids love him to bits. They are happy, he is happy as long as he has cider and cigs, I am lonely.

Best Answer

wow!

Best Answer

That's exactly what is happening to me now, what I have been asking myself. He asked her before I could speak up to him, he obviously loves her but I think I have even more love for him, even though he doesn't see it. I cannot just forget him, and just wish them happiness, like I always thought I would. I love this man... . I love this man, and he asked her... ...and I feel like it's so wrong because I love him more than anything, and have loved him for years. I've never been this desperate myself about someone. I think he was supposed to be my life partner, instead. People must think I am totally crazy. I even broke emotionally down when he asked her and stuff. But I truly love him, so I cannot let him go... . I believe that there is a reason why I met him, and that we will meet again for a 2nd chance. I love him so much my body hurts, I cannot eat or drink much. I really cannot let him go, as much as I always thought that I could. In my heart, this man belongs to me... . And I am sorry if I ruin their marriage, I really spoiled his engagement to her because she never knew about me, by bugging in with telling him just how much he still means to me, and know I should not do that as a good girl one the one hand, but I just love him too much to see him with her, and not me. I would always have wished for his happiness, and then there is her... ...and I totally understood that I love him even more than I probably ever showed him... . Now that he has got eyes for her. I love you, Mark P. I think we were supposed to be, I'm sorry, man. Will always love you. This has never happened to me. Sorry for ruining your big day.. ...but I love you probably even more than she does...? I don't think my heart can ever let go off him. Things are not the same for me, anymore. I know that he wants me to get my life right because he is not a social worker, and I will still have to prove it to him that I am willing to change. He is not good at seeing people unhappy. I do not hate her, for I never knew he had her in his life... ...she's just taking up "my" place, where I should be now. I believe he is a soul person to me. A very special person. I should be angry with him for leaving me crying but I cannot. He is not good at expressing his feelings. Didn't have the best of childhood, a bit like my own story. I think that he prefered her over me because she didn't have childhood issues, and he wants to feel a bit of that happiness she had, too, this lighthearted feeling, and she has more self-esteem but I think that I should be the person for him, even if he believes that it's her, now. He wants something that he hasn't found within himself all his life, and I secretly know... ...that's why he picked her. I still believe he should be with me because we will work it out, together, each one on his own, and together. It fits but he's simply blinded by her "easy" lifestyle, now. Instead of taking on m

Best Answer

I'm fortunate to be a survivor. I love making others happy and my reward is happiness on my end. A win win for all involved.

Best Answer

Obviously I would be happy with choosing the happy life.

Best Answer

im selfcentered

Best Answer