Questionator Questionator 26-30 253 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Neither, i just want to be happy

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Okay, but choosing either one these wont make me happy

Best Answer

WGAS?

Best Answer

my thoughts exactly.

Best Answer

Money. I would never want to be famous. NO thank you. Is that going to be cash or check Or direct deposit????

Best Answer

Money. Anonymous over notorious any time.

Best Answer

money.<br />
fame is a load of trouble.

Best Answer

Money because I wouldn't be selfish with it. I would actually give to others in need. Fame would do nothing for me because I hate being the center of attention.

Best Answer

I would love to be a famous rock star but I also like my privacy

Best Answer

Definitely money. I wouldn't handle fame well. I rather blend in...not stand out.

Best Answer

Money. Look at what actors go through with their fame... nope don't need it!

Best Answer

How would either do you any good if your not just plain happy first!!!

Best Answer

For me, this is a "duh" question. I'd choose money. Why would I want to be famous? How would I benefit from a lack of privacy?

Best Answer

Money all day everyday

Best Answer

,money

Best Answer

Money without anyone knowing....that's an easy choice for me...will just buy my own tiny little island and hell with the world....fame is over rated...!!

Best Answer

Money, money, money.. who wants to put up with fame

Best Answer

neither; I don't care for lots and lots of money, and I don't want fame because I love my privacy, and not wanting to be in the spotlight. I choose to be closer to God.

Best Answer

Money, because there are so many people I could help that need it far more than myself and have never been a very materialistic person. Fame has hurt more people in my estimation a lot of times than helped and the press is unrelenting. I have only written a book ba<x>sed mostly on morals and integrity because it is a legacy to my grand children and was a pleasure to write because I have witten poetry from a very early age and not too much concerned with the fame of it although it would be nice to pay off some bills and then donate what I could. People need to realize the only real answer to anything is Christ and without Him you really have nothing anyway. God only lends everthing we have on this earth for a short period of time including our children and they need instilled (espeically at this crucial time period where they have no freedom as we had as kids due to predators and other safety issues) morals which are so sadly lacking in society today. They are the future and that is why I target my writing towards them. Nothing in this world is permanent, so we have to do what we can while we can to improve things and I don't believe that fame is the answer.

Best Answer

They go hand in hand. Depending on what you do with the money, it will get you fame and fame will get you money. So it doesn't really matter which one you choose because sooner or later you'll end up with both anyway.

Best Answer

money

Best Answer

usualy money comes with fame :)

Best Answer

I would say money, both will give you fame if your filthy rich your famous but I could help others and be set myself and also I could keep my life private easier than being famous.

Best Answer

Neither: why? Hollywood. No thanks.

Best Answer