I have been falling in love with the poor one, he is the best guy i have ever met, and i believe money can't buy for everythings he have done for me so far...

Best Answer

i would choose love.money will never make you happy.your true love makes you feel unstoppable no matter what the circumstance.

Best Answer

I had the same choice..<br />
There was an 77 yr old millionaire that wanted to marry me<br />
and a hard working truck driver....<br />
I choose the hard working man and have been happy every day

Best Answer

Probably the poor guy who makes me happy.

Best Answer

I already have a crush on someone who isn't rich and he makes me incredibly happy.

Best Answer

could I choose the rich one long enough to swindle him out of his money and then run off with the poor one?

Best Answer

Good point!!! Funny!

Best Answer

The happy maker. :)

Best Answer

Agreed! :-)

Best Answer

No need to answer that one.

Best Answer

Its nice to see that some of you would have/have went for the poor guy but I remain with the impression that 'nice guys finish last' at least on average...

Best Answer

I'll pass on them both. Absolutely dont want a poor man - thats going to lead to misery. And a rich guy who is making me terribly miserable? Nah dont want none of it.<br />
I staying put until that nice rich, or well off guy who can make all parts of me react comes along.

Best Answer

The rich one, with no pre nup, had the poor one who made me miserable so would like to complete the set.

Best Answer

If you are so happy with your choice then why do you ask?

Best Answer