it meant murdering an innocent once a month?
H3LLl3OUND H3LLl3OUND 36-40, M 15 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Health

I couldn't even bring myself to murder befriended NPCs in Skyrim to strengthen the Ebony Blade of Mephala...

Best Answer

I had no problem doing that.

Best Answer

Yes. There are way to many humans to begin with. Besides within 200 years I would have those fools lining up to killed in my honor.

Best Answer

I like the cut of your jib.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. Unless of course it was possible to save many more innocents from suffering as a direct result of that immortality.

Best Answer

I'd never choose to be immortal.

Best Answer

I suppose you'd have groupies to source & capture the prey. So all in all in wouldn't take too much time out of your day.

Best Answer

Only if you worked towards that. I didn't mention any supernatural powers other than immortality.

Best Answer

But without any supernatural powers you'd just be working 9-5 for eternity.
It's really the spangly extras I'd be signing up for in all honesty. If you could see your way to throwing in some Telekinesis we might have ourselves a deal. :)

Best Answer

I'd take hypnotic suggestion over telekinesis. Plus you are overlooking the skills you could master over such a long time.

Best Answer

There's only so many doctorates a girl can get before she gets a hankering for some levitation, surely... No?

Best Answer

Levitation and telekinesis are two seperate things ;). I never said anything about doctorates. I was leaning more towards card sharking, picking pockets, cons, burglary, extortion, assassinations, insurance scams alone could make you a millionaire.

Best Answer

Hang on just a moment! You said you couldn't guarantee any super powers at all, but now your restricting my hypothetical wish list to just one item. <<< that seems a tad rash.
& while I like your thinking on funding the whole escapade I'm sure I could *make time* for even one teensy little doctorate.
*checks watch* ;)

Best Answer

Just one? Ok, you can have telekinesis and I love almost all Bill's sonnets btw. In my opinion by far his best work was Hamlet Act 3 scene 1 though. I played Tybalt in highschool. "I can afford no better love for you than this *spits* thou art a fiend! Best line from R & J along with "Look not for me on the morning, for you shall find me a grave man". Gotta love Mercutio!

Best Answer

Then I do believe we have ourselves a deal. *puts out hand to shake on it* Splendid doing business with you! ...*grins*

Best Answer

I'll be looking for those souls soon.

Best Answer

Righto. I'll get right of that! :)

Best Answer

interesting

Best Answer

possibly

Best Answer

No one is innocent

Best Answer

Children are.

Best Answer

Some are anyway.

Best Answer

No, we all are guilty. I am sorry

Best Answer

A child who cannot even feed itself is guilty of nothing but requiring a caregiver. I see your philosophical standpoint on this but we are all innocent until we discard it or its taken from us.

Best Answer

We are all guilty of the original sin. You need to brush up your theology

Best Answer

Considering that I don't buy into a ribwoman listening to a talking snake and eating an apple, thereby bringing sin into the world requiring us to ask a cosmic jewish zombie for forgiveness so that an all loving god who made us this way won't send us to the basement to be tortured forever...nope. I think my theology is just fine.

Best Answer

no way. <br />
unless I murdered very old people who didnt mind and had allready accepted it, said goodbye to their families and want to die.

Best Answer

Thats euthanasia or at best assisted suicide, not murder.

Best Answer

exactly :D
but if i catch them by surprise... like, they dont KNOW im going to kill them, but they want to die anyway... heck, i think its still euthanesia.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Because down deep you love donkeys too

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer