reubles reubles 31-35, M 11 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No. It's why I can't date a cop, soldier, or fundamentalist.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Single, I'll bet!

Best Answer

Yeah, but by choice, mainly because men disgust me and I get laid when I want by women. Why date someone you only have sexual chemistry with?

Best Answer

yeh, men disgust me too... ******* men! lmao. just for your added responses you're getting best answer.

Best Answer

I am only physically attracted to women, that would be why I find them disgusting. They're the exact opposite of what I'm attracted to. IF you are straight do you not care about seeing naked men or does it make you uncomfortable and kinda grossed out? lastly, it's peacenik, it's a mock russian word meant to shame leftists by painting them as communists.

Best Answer

i have compromise everything for my ex coz i love her and in the i have given so much insult and i was treated as a dog but i was not letting her go .... but she left me and broke my heart:(

Best Answer

Know your values and stick to them. When you fall in love you are being the best version of yourself and that's ok but don't try to be someone your not. Years later you will regret it if you do. I

Best Answer

Whatever happened to viva la difference?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I don't think I could love someone that asked me to do something like that.

Best Answer

No. You cannot live harmoniously this way, changing your values for someone else is not compromise, it's submitting to their view of what you should be. <br />
If someone loves you, they don't try to change you. They love all of you, beliefs, values and quirks.

Best Answer

True love doesn't compromise your core values. It embraces them.<br />
And you don't compromise yourself or your core values "thinking" you "might" be in love.

Best Answer