if i wasnt happy the relationship wouldnt end being successful.. So no i wouldnt id rather be alone & happy..

Best Answer

How can the relationship be a success, if your not Happy ?

Best Answer

there has to be some compromise on both parts for a relationship to succeed.

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer

Daily I do it, I keep hoping Happy is on the horizon... but no matter where I go there I am and it is me who chooses to be unhappy in or out of the relationship.

Best Answer

No because in the end its not going to be successful. Its going to be a HOT MESS.

Best Answer

We are in relationships in the first place, ultimately, to Increase our happiness! So NO!

Best Answer

Depends on what's on the line. If it's just me, I don't see the point of staying unhappy with a man unless there's some kind of hope on the horizon that things will change soon. Bad spots happen in relationships, a few months of unhappiness doesn't always mean you have to end it, sometimes it means you have to work on it more. Change things.<br />
However, if it's not just me. Like, say I have four kids and THEY are happy, he is happy, and it's just me that's unhappy. Then I'd probably just take one for the team and suffer it.

Best Answer

After doing it once..Ha no..

Best Answer

It would make me bitter. Not a good idea

Best Answer

The relationship is doomed to fail if one of the individuals involved is unhappy.

Best Answer