Mom2IrishTwins Mom2IrishTwins 26-30, F 14 Answers Aug 25, 2012 in Affairs

sounds like fun...

Best Answer

No but I am not married If I was married I would be careful that my time on a computer, chatting, etc doesn't take away from my family causing a neglect in their time

Best Answer

I would not, but a lot of people would. I think the issue that makes it an affair is that you would be sharing a part of yourself emotionally with someone other than your spouse that you are supposed to be sharing with your spouse. However, people who would be legalistic about this do not take into account a person having an emotionally unavailable spouse. If you can't share emotionally with your spouse, then who do you share with? Of course, thats another question!

Best Answer

If you are married and it has turnrd into cyber sex then yes. If you are attracted to that person and hide it from your man then yes. If it is just a friendship, then no.

Best Answer

Depends what kind of relationship it is. If it's the kind I think you're talking about, Yes.

Best Answer

well yeah, if both parties have agreed to be in an online relationship then it is cheating to the other person.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I'm actually more likely to be pissed off by emotional cheating than physical. So potentially.

Best Answer

This, I definitely understand. However, what if the husband will not communicate at all? Only cares about what he wants, how he feels and what he sees as being right. What if the current husband is emotionally and mentally abusive? Wants out one minutes, loves me the next...after 13 years together. :/

Best Answer

While I would sympathize, I would probably still call it cheating. Personally though, it would also be a wake up call for me if I found my partner doing that.

Best Answer

While it is impossible to deny that this is cheating..
at the same time... you won't catch me judging you.
I guess you probably figure he has forgotten about the love, honor and cherish so why not. eye for and eye...
females care more about the emotional side presumably males the physical side (so they say) so if he is hitting you where it hurts... right back at ya...?

Best Answer

YES I WOULD.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer