lovelywings lovelywings 31-35, F 20 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Ewww.. hell no!!

Best Answer

hell no!

Best Answer

No. I'm not looking for another father.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

no. i believe you can love them but can not be in love with that huge of an age gap.

Best Answer

My friend told me the same

Best Answer

how much is that huge age gap,does it not depend on her age. If she is 20, huge age gap can come into play but if she is 40 or above can there be a huge age gap?

Best Answer

no.........because of the age difference he would not be able to grow old with me. he would die befor me. wayyyyyyyyy before and i want someone to grow old WITH not someone to watch getting older, weaker, by the month. BUT i would be with him temporarily until something better comes along;)

Best Answer

I plan to marry a man who is almost young enough to be my son because I love him with all my heart

Best Answer

that's a negative

Best Answer

Only if he's rich

Best Answer

lol i was thinking that too

Best Answer

I'd rather not.

Best Answer

If there is love why not? whatever makes both people happy.

Best Answer

I can't see me every marrying ANY man but there are women who have done that... even successfully.

Best Answer

If I love someone age won't matter to me.

Best Answer

sorry, im not gay

Best Answer

Lol ok

Best Answer

p.s. if we are correcting for gender here, my mother is approaching 60, so i wouldn't, no.

Best Answer

my b/f is my mom's age.

Best Answer

It's highly unlikely because my father is almost 70. I just can't imagine dating, much less marrying a 70 year old man. But if I loved him? I don't know. That's a hard one.

Best Answer

Consider it sure... But I do think there is a lot to consider there... And most everyone has hit on it... So how do I deal with it when the guy is 80 and I am 30? I mean I do agree that at some point there is going to be an issue I guess... But on the other hand love is love and if its truly love it will find a way... I really do believe that.<br />
I think that eventually the age difference does tend to destroy the relationship so why not just love him while I can and call that good enough?

Best Answer

Lol what?

Best Answer

Yes I would. I'm 20 years old and my HUSBAND is 33. If u love someone why the heck does his age matter.?

Best Answer

Your dad was only 13 when you were born?

Best Answer

No. Two reasons.<br />
First, I wouldn't marry a guy period.<br />
Second, if I really loved that person, I'd only be subjected to a terrible loss in about 15 years, when they grew weak and died.

Best Answer