For instance, a woman trading s3xual favors and housework for a safe place to stay? She has nowhere else to go and no income, and she knows and trusts the guy she would be staying with. Would this be a fair trade?
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 12 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I'd totally do it, but I'm single and horny, so... ;-) lol

Best Answer

Yes, I would accept sex in exchange for staying here and being under my protection.

Best Answer

There would have to be some kind of contract. I just think trading on the goodness of his word could too easily lead to abuse.

Best Answer

I'd hate to say it, but your question seems to describe most people's idea of marriage.

Best Answer

Of course not.

Better to use those energies to get an education and/or a job or even pursue some temporary monetary assistance from agencies geared up to help people like that.

Compromising your principles or self-respect to get cash is prostituting yourself.

Why would anyone who pays for sex in exchange for housework ever be trustworthy. Seems kind of low life to me.

Best Answer

What if she had absolutely no way of doing any job or going back to school? And she had applied for help and been denied?

Best Answer

I can't believe this would be her only alternative. The guy who is so willing to "help" her is low life in my opinion. He should be helping to find her some legitimate assistance, if he's so trustworthy.

Best Answer

No, the person would be better off risking personal security in search of truth than knowing your life is a lie. 2 people are denying themselves the chance to finding true happiness, both of them know it. This is a truly sad scenario.

Best Answer

She would be better off on the streets?

Best Answer

Stay with family, friends, share house with others, take a new job in new town, exhaust every other option... not the streets. Id rather take a low paying job or live poorly than do sell myself. But I guess it depends... Is there any closeness or compatability between these people?

Best Answer

Let's say they are very close friends. And she has no friends or family besides him to stay with, and she has no way of performing any job.

Best Answer

Your happiness is what matters most. The choice is hers to make. I have provided security for months for a female friend in the past and she was quite attractive. I asked nothing of her. She would help out of gratitude. Im sorry but being used this way does not sound like friendship. But that's just me. I can still sympathise with this woman's predicament.

Best Answer

How good is the sex?

Best Answer

Satisfactory.

Best Answer

Nah not worth it

Best Answer