Your girlfriend is going out to see another guy, going to concerts, getting advice, opening up about her feelings, going to restaurants, constantly hugging and playing around with him, and just hanging around watching movies with him. How would YOU feel about this, if this was you? And note, that this isn't what's happening to me.
EarlPloddington EarlPloddington 16-17, M 16 Answers Jul 2, 2012

Its called 'being dumped but failure to be informed'. Move on, she has.

Best Answer

What girlfriend? She moved on, but still likes you for seconds.

Best Answer

It is difficult when the person your with is friends with someone of the oppsit sex I would let her know it makes you feel uncomfortable and maybe get to know the guy better and see how you feel then

Best Answer

and I have had guy friends before that I have been close with and not wanted to be anything more. I have been on both sides of this actually but its not something you can judge without seeing them together and looking at the little gestures.

Best Answer

I'd be dumping her.

Best Answer

Why would that be, exactly?

Best Answer

because those things sound too intimate.

Best Answer

Interesting. Thanks for your answer.

Best Answer

The big question is how long have they been friends?

If this is something she has been doing for years with a close friend then why does this mean anything.

Would you have the same issues if it was a female friend?

All you can do is check these things out. Talk to your girlfriend.

My partner has 2 very close female friends whom he texts daily and meets up with without me.

I won't lie that I don't have issues over it but I trust that they are his friends.

It comes from believing in him.

No I can't be sure that nothing is going on but how can anybody!

If you care about this girl and your relationship is solid then try to recognise that these emotions that you feel are normal, however they are your issue.

We don't own our partners but that doesn't mean that insecurity is easy to manage.

Best Answer

Very helpful! My thanks.

Best Answer

Its a case of where each persons boundaries lie..

For me,..i need as much time with my GF as i can get ,and the least amount of insecurity possible..Say if it was her brother,.and he was taking too much of her time and thoughts away from me..then i would still feel 'left out' and an accessory.

Too many roosters in the chook pen will not be a happy situation.

Although as with many things,..its not an absolute truth.

If the boyfriend feels there is a problem,.i would assume there is.

Best Answer

It's unacceptable. She may not be cheating but if you are in a relationship you do not go around bonding closely with another man.

Best Answer

Yeah that crosses a line to be honest.

Best Answer

I see. Any more detail?

Best Answer

It just sounds like the things she is doing with her friend is something that a normal couple would do together. But from where I am its hard to judge, they could just be very good friends whi happen to be male and female and its just society that makes it out to be more than what it is. Yet there is still something about it that doesn't sit right with me for some reason and if it happened to me I would ask her what's really going on, because I would feel like I'm being strung along.

Best Answer

My thanks for your answer. ^.^

Best Answer