You've been reading the bible have you not??

Best Answer

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

Sounds like a cult leader to me!

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer

lmfao

Best Answer

Sounds pretty colse to the perfect human being. I don't knoiw what I'd add or change.

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

Anything like humor, Jovial, social such adjectives still can be added with it. People love it.

Best Answer

Yes I agree! :)))))) How are you btw?

Best Answer

Sounds perfect but perfect is hypothetical ...

Best Answer

I already gave my theories above.

Best Answer

But, can he sacrifice himself if the matter was called for?<br />
Nobody is perfect, it's always some tiny bit of dirt on a person that sends perfection straight out of the window. Perhaps a messy childhood, evil parents, a desire that's taboo of some sort. We must strive for perfection, yes, but we shouldn't count the time when will we finally achieve it.

Best Answer

Yes. If someone with enough sense to abandon their pride when the stakes are high then he should surrender, though if it's worth the sacrifice on the other party...then losses are acceptable. Of course people are perfectly flawed, we have flaws but see that's why we're perfect and if we accept and improve our faults to be better in the process then we can truly become what I just describe, it won't happen overnight it takes a lot of time.

Best Answer

Maybe, but it might be fake. No one is perfect as that desc<x>ription would purport them to be.

Best Answer

Could be anyone.

Best Answer

As close to perfect as we humans can come

Best Answer

Know anyone like that?

Best Answer

No. I would run in another direction. He sounds like he might be up to no good.

Best Answer

Hahahahaha

Best Answer

Haha, but I was serious. This sounds like a deceiver. I think that a perfect facade can be a cover for a lot of bad intentions.

Best Answer

I don't think so. Just look at Steve Job he changed the whole damn world with his innovation and character and died with his dignity and grace.

Best Answer

Did you know him personally? Did you live with him? People with the most perfect public persona are often the hardest to live with at home. This means they are not perfect, by a long shot. I am simply saying I have met people who seem perfect at first, but are not as good as they appear. I do not believe the perfect person exists.

Best Answer

Well from an article they spoke very very highly of him, it was intense. You should wiki it. But I agree with what you say but everyone has their demons but so long as they present who the really are on the outside and with those closest then there is no reason why this type of person can't exist.

Best Answer

Generally perfect i guess but i would have to add a few tweeks to make them perfect for me

Best Answer

with a good sense of justice and a man of wisdom :)

Best Answer

I'll add that!

Best Answer

if there would be a person like that i would like to know him :D

Best Answer

&lt;-----------

Best Answer

when did you lose your dignity :)
i wonder how his love life would be

Best Answer

Lol never lost it but if you want a glimpse of my person check out my tributes ;)

Best Answer

nice :)
but you're definitely not the perfect human hahaha

Best Answer

Not yet lol.

Best Answer

hahaha. but the perfect person doesn't know he is perfect and he will never try to be one. it just comes out naturally :)

Best Answer

I agree good point! But it never hurts to improve your faults right?

Best Answer

yeah :D its better not to be perfect because once you reach perfection you wont be able to improve yourself. have you watched kyle xy? he is a good example of a almost perfect person.

Best Answer

Think that's a good thing to not need anymore improvements, like maximizing your role play character to his/her highest potential oO That's how I would look at it, like a role play video game of sorts. No don't watch TV anymore, maybe as a role but not in person I bet.

Best Answer

i see your point. but for me i would still want to change and evolve feel and experience things good or bad rather than staying constant. don't you think its boring when everything you have is already maxed. theres nothing for you to do.

Best Answer

Hehehe not really at that stage what's there to worry about? Though you would still react and feel differently to experiences, your persona is perfected so you won't have to make consistent improvements. You live life with your satisfied image that people will idolize! That sounds amazing.

Best Answer

depression is starting to hit me again :(
it feels lonely whenever i think about that perfect person.

Best Answer

Why? You can always be your OWN version of that perfect person ;)

Best Answer

Definitely

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer