itsonly cheating ifu fet physical with someone

Best Answer

it leads to more as time goes on...so no i wouldnt put up with it ,i wouldnt do it to him i ecpect the same respect bk.

Best Answer

i wouldnt call it cheating everyone flirts at times and sometimes doesnt even realize

Best Answer

Perhaps they're practicing? lol. I wouldn't consider it cheating though unless they made a move, how would you even know if they were unless they told you?

Best Answer

It's not cheating...and possibly harmless...but...it's not anything I'd want to see ...or even know about.

Best Answer

Great question from someone who is so young. I think everyone no matter how committed in a relationship flirts every once in a while. It helps them feel wanted and good about themselves. Even if it is a "thank you" with a great smile on your face, trying to get a smile back.

Best Answer

I would feel disrespected. Id hate it if the women he was flirting with though he was flirtig with them because they are better looking than you

Best Answer