Well im lesbian and have NOTHING against the bi community but i just cant bring myself to date a girl who cant even settle with one gender....i feel like theres less trust in the relationship i mean ik not all bi people will cheat on you or decide that they like the other gender but its just that theres a higher chance in my opinion...like i said i have absolutely nothing againgst bi people everyone has the right to be happy and love whomever they want
HeavenXD HeavenXD 13-15, F 20 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in WTK

Statistically speaking, bisexuals have the highest rate of successful long-term relationships, so they're actually a better bet than other orientations.

Best Answer

until they prove to me that they are trustworthy then i personally wont consider myself in a real relationship ... and by prove i dont mean have her followed everywhere just offer me a promise that they seem unwilling to break

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I dated a bi woman. I knew it going in.

Best Answer

No I wouldn't

Best Answer

My best friend is bisexual so i don't got any problem with them there grate people just date both genders they can be trusted but it depends on if there just bisexual or bi curious and if there willing to come out and say then you shouldn't have a problem. But i wouldn't date a bisexual because it's very hard to find people like my best friend who is a true bisexual.<br />
so no i couldn't without fearing a brake up. But would i give them a chance if trust worthy? Yes i would i would give anyone a chance.

Best Answer

If you're saying that they have a right to be happy and love who they want, why are you posting this?<br />
Listen. My girlfriend is bisexual. Yes, the one in the picture. she's holding the cellphone so you can take a REALLY good look at her. Does that look like the face of a person who can't make up their mind or cheat? No. <br />
Instead of judging them, think of how they really feel. Poeple constantly judge them on this all the time, as if it where just a phase or they where just doing it for attention. I've men more than enough bisexuals in my lifetime to know that that's not true. Maybe something happened around you, I don't know but what makes me upset is that you say they can't " decide on one gender."<br />
That is is exactly like someone coming up to you and telling you that being a lesbian is just you being brainwashed and that you have to choose to be straight or you're going to hell. You're putting that kind of pressure on those who are bisexual by telling them that they have to choose one or another. You don't like it, do you? I'm pretty sure you don't.<br />
So now that we got that cleared out of the way, why exactly are you doing this? Just accept them for who they are. That's what the LGBT community is all about, isn't it?

Best Answer

If they can't settle with one gender wouldn't you think the problem lies with the person and their issues? That just makes bisexuals seems indecisive when indecisiveness is just a common human emotion.

Best Answer

I'm perfectly straight but i'd be more willing to date a girl who is bi than a guy. I just cannot imagine that my boyfriend would be interested in other guys...Not trying to be biased though.

Best Answer

No. I would date someone straight that I could trust.

Best Answer

i have

Best Answer

Yeah, I'd date a bi girl, just a simple fact though. I'm the only one getting her naked, and she's the only one I'm getting naked for

Best Answer

I understand. As a bi woman I have found lesbians hesitant to date me as well. The only thing is, while I can't speak for anyone but myself, I'm monogamous, which means that when I'm involved with someone, they don't have to worry about me cheating with anyone, of either gender.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer