itsallaparadox itsallaparadox 26-30, M 12 Answers Jul 31, 2012

No celebrity would date me.

Best Answer

No problem, it's part of their job.

Besides, most of them date other celebrities so it's kind of a level playing field in that regard.

Best Answer

God yes, lets face it women have been faking it for years lol

Best Answer

So you're saying your man needs to work harder???... :)

Best Answer

I believe that we all need to try harder

Best Answer

Megan Fox ........... yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, .... and breath ... Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. :)

Best Answer

Taking celebrity out of the equation - I've thought about this type of scenario in the aspect my guy has stated many times he wants to act and just thinking about possible roles like that...I don't like it! lol But I would have to find a way to deal with it because I'm supportive like that...it wouldn't be easy though.

Best Answer

NO! Seeing how the celebs live today from getting married one day and divorced a few days or even hours later! NO I dont think I would date or Marry a Celeb it would be a crazy lifestyle!!

Best Answer

As long as our feelings were real yes. I will not say i wont be jealous or feel wierd but as long as i dont have to see it and i know our love is real

Best Answer

I wouldn't date a celebrity. Too much temptation and too many better looking people.

Best Answer