me and my friend wanna date, hes been a good friend for yrs now but im worried about ruining our friendship in the end
roseofthedevilsgarden roseofthedevilsgarden 22-25, F 22 Answers May 27, 2012

YES I would. But it would have to be something we both agree on > that we are going to give it a try... and it would be nice if we could make some kind of pact that if dating does not work out that we could return to being friends there after. <br />
And aside from that I don't see why if dating somebody doesn't work out that I could not be friends with them after. I just don't see why not. <br />
But for some reason after we tried dating if for some reason that going back to friendship wasn't so easy to do. I still think it was worth it to try the dating. <br />
Because it is hard to find a great relationship in life.. so I think you should give it a shot with anybody you think it could possibly work out with.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

If there were romantic feelings on both sides, yes, I'd risk it. Real friends will find a way to work it out if the romantic relationship hits a dead end.<br />
And why think it will destroy the friendship before anything even happened? What if it turns out to be something wonderful? You won't know until you try.<br />
And to turn it down just because you're afraid of a negative outcome... this way you should be afraid of everything. But then - what's the point in living then?

Best Answer

i have done that and found out we both had mutual feelings. the only problem me and him were to much of friends to ya know hold hands, hug, etc... so its contradicting really. love has many forms

Best Answer

I see no point in dating or marrage. If you enjoy eachother's presence that much, just live together. I don't see a difference between a good friendship and people who are dating. it seems the only difference is that dating couples are more controlling over eachother. Just my personal opinion.

Best Answer

It depends on which close friend

Best Answer

I think I would, but then again I dont let B.S get in the way.

Best Answer

No no no! Confronted with this, I have said no even though it sucked to do so. My friendships are worth too much to destroy with sex.

Best Answer

Life is about taking chances

Best Answer

I would.

Best Answer

Yes, I probably would.... friendship is a great foundation for a relationship.

Best Answer

No i wouldnt

Best Answer