Questionator Questionator 26-30 206 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Does the best friend own an axe?

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Love the double tone to your answer!

Best Answer

It's a double-sided sword.....

Best Answer

NO as i think it crosses the boundaries and can ruin a great friendship you have

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

If the friendship is great for both. What if your friend is in the friendship strictly for themselves? Does not care about you as much as you may think? Is it still worth sacrificing finding someone good for you?

Best Answer

No, my friends don't have very good taste....

Best Answer

No. It that person wasn't good enough for my friend, I doubt he would be good enough for me. I have very high standards. I believe in recycling but I don't want anybody's rejects.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

a "friends" ex? maybe. a best friends ex? never :)

Best Answer

What's best for you though?

Best Answer

Yes--- only IF my friend is okay with it. Bottomline for me, a date with a guy is not worth losing over a good friendship. There are other (uncomplicated) fishes in the ocean.

Best Answer

No, its been done to me. I wondered if something was going on before he was my ex. I stopped hanging with her because I hated him. And whyyyy would she even go there after she saw how he had treated me? No..nope! No way!

Best Answer

yes and I have but only after telling my friend and making sure it was OK. If you can't ask your friend then don't do it there isn't only one man/woman on earth and someone's ex means there are feelings there.

Best Answer

No definately not, too much baggage and problems. There are plenty of other people out there in the world with less complications added to it.

Best Answer

No, bro's before hoes!

Best Answer

Yes. Once a person has broken up, the other person is not property. You don't get to go through life putting your little mark on people that no one else can touch. If there is a real connection then go for it. Even if it doesn't work out, wouldn't you have wanted to have tried than be left wondering 'what if'??

Best Answer

only with their premission

Best Answer

no freaking way... next thing you know, you got an ex friend...

Best Answer

Not a smart move. Even if your friend and their ex got along it is always awkward seeing them date someone else, much less you. In the end the chance for drama is too great and the cons of such a relationship are far greater than the pros. I don't care how hot/attractive he or she is.

Bottom line is that there are plenty of other people out there.

Best Answer

If my friend and her boyfriend broke up just because their personalities clashed, then yes. If they broke up because the guy was a jerk, then no.

Best Answer

No, sloppy seconds...

Best Answer

I actually lived with a friend's ex. What a mistake. Not because he was the friend's ex, just because we were both newly dumped and needy. The relationship ended badly, when we outgrew our need.

Best Answer

Serves you right

Best Answer

Yes if I wanted an ex friend.

Best Answer

Not unless they gave me their approval first that way I know that they have moved on. Plus I would never wantto hurt my friends.

Best Answer

Only if my friend was ok with it.

Best Answer

Only? There is still more to this!

Best Answer