beachtree beachtree 18-21, F 31 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I wud date her .as long as she is loving ,caring and independent.I can cook up a storm so No worries!!!send me ur email address or add me.Will teach u how to cook if u like.LOL!!

Best Answer

We can go classes together <br />
Always want to be able to cook.

Best Answer

I married one. Gave her a cook book as a wedding present. My best spend $20 ever!

Best Answer

We would have interesting date nights. We would begin by going to the grocery store. Then go to someone's place and start cooking. No Hamburger Helper or Banquet crap either. Why can't you cook?

Best Answer

I can't cook because I lost my mother very young, so I don't have one to teach me how to cook, But I learned to love baking from my grandmother but then in elementary school I lost my grandmother. My grandfather then got remarried and she taught me how to make chili and spaghetti and green bean. But then for reason she moved out and I went to college this year so I still can only cook 3 things -__-

Best Answer

If none of your friends love to cook you could check out classes at your local community college or high end grocery store. There are lots of excellent cook books (with lots of pictures) for beginners. Basic tools don't need to cost a fortune and are one time purchases.

Best Answer

If it makes you feel any better, I can barely cook a sandwich ;)

Best Answer

Totally! learning how to cook with a gal would be fun! :)

Best Answer

nope cause i can cook some and if we need to i can take to eat out lol so as long as she great company i could careless

Best Answer

I'm a great cook so no worries ;-)

Best Answer

we can always get frozen pizza

Best Answer

My wife can't cook... I do all the cooking around the house.

Best Answer

I'm deaf, can't hear the timer. Yet they leave me alone to cook anyways...

Best Answer

I would date a girl who can't cook and there are a lot of married women who can't cook. I know a man married to a woman who can't cook and he told me to learn cooking to save money. He does the cooking

Best Answer

Yes. I can cook just fine.

Best Answer

giving good head is far more important after all there are plenty of takeways

Best Answer

as long as you know how to use a microwave there is alot of stuff you can make for awhile i lost interest in cooking and would throw stuff in the microwave that most dont think should be cooked in it but it works when you are sick and have no interest in freezing just to cook

Best Answer

I cook. I would teach you to cook. And you would enjoy it.

Best Answer

My g/f doesn't like to cook, so when I'm home on weekends I do the cooking. At Christmas time I bake cookies for gifts to my family

Best Answer

You are a perfect woman of the backing world.

Best Answer

As long as she doesn't ***** and moan about Hamburger Helper or demand going out to eat every night.

Best Answer

Yes because I am a great cook

Best Answer

In this day and age, if cooking is a key prerequisite for dating someone, find someone with standards that actually matter.

Best Answer