I wud date her .as long as she is loving ,caring and independent.I can cook up a storm so No worries!!!send me ur email address or add me.Will teach u how to cook if u like.LOL!!

Best Answer

We can go classes together <br />
Always want to be able to cook.

Best Answer

I married one. Gave her a cook book as a wedding present. My best spend $20 ever!

Best Answer

Totally! learning how to cook with a gal would be fun! :)

Best Answer

nope cause i can cook some and if we need to i can take to eat out lol so as long as she great company i could careless

Best Answer

I'm a great cook so no worries ;-)

Best Answer

we can always get frozen pizza

Best Answer

I'm deaf, can't hear the timer. Yet they leave me alone to cook anyways...

Best Answer

I would date a girl who can't cook and there are a lot of married women who can't cook. I know a man married to a woman who can't cook and he told me to learn cooking to save money. He does the cooking

Best Answer

Yes. I can cook just fine.

Best Answer

giving good head is far more important after all there are plenty of takeways

Best Answer

as long as you know how to use a microwave there is alot of stuff you can make for awhile i lost interest in cooking and would throw stuff in the microwave that most dont think should be cooked in it but it works when you are sick and have no interest in freezing just to cook

Best Answer

I cook. I would teach you to cook. And you would enjoy it.

Best Answer

You are a perfect woman of the backing world.

Best Answer

As long as she doesn't ***** and moan about Hamburger Helper or demand going out to eat every night.

Best Answer

I'm sorry sweetie but I think you have it in you to cook. Baking is cooking beta version. is it a fear that stops you?

Best Answer

I would date a woman that couldn't cook, but I would insist on teaching her. It is absolutely great to cook my favorite dishes anytime I want for half the price of take-out.

Best Answer

Whether or not the girl of my choice can cook would be irrelevant, because I can!

Best Answer

Only if she'd date a guy who gets alot of take-out.

Best Answer

Yes because I am a great cook

Best Answer