But has an amazing personality and a good heart,how much does looks matter to you?
simibear simibear 16-17, F 16 Answers Mar 2, 2012

I would date him. One of the sweetest, sexiest men I ever dated was a guy with a severely scarred face from acne. I'd still be with him but he had to go back to California and I had to stay on the East Coast.

Best Answer

Well, I don't date anymore, but if I were still dating, sure. Skin isn't the person. I would try to help them find a solution, if they asked, but I wouldn't turn away from them. I have had acne, acne rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and other problems, but it didn't change who I was inside. I don't judge people by what their skin looks like.

Best Answer

Strangely, it wasn't a skin product that helped me. It was a hair treatment that I discovered by accident.

Best Answer

I would date a girl who has a brain and a heart.

Best Answer

Not when I was a teen

Best Answer

I'm the same sadly :/

Best Answer

Even in my 20s couldn't bring myself to hand with dudes losing their hair

Best Answer

i has with a guy for two years, he had some scalp disorder with dandruff. When i noticed it, he thought i was going to leave him :( i ended up leaving him for his personality

Best Answer

yes, i am so in love with a man with psoriasis.

Best Answer

When you really love someone, face doesn't seem to matter anymore. :) I find women more beautiful when they really confident not arrogant, Simple but classy, Kind but not hypocrite

Best Answer

The heart inside is all that should matter. Looks are like the cover of a book...protects what's inside

Best Answer

Nah, I'm not into hermaphrodites.

Best Answer

Looks and beauty fade. Of course I would.

Best Answer

what is on the outside is relative. it's what is inside you that is important., sure the first thing you see are the looks but then, if the person has a crappy personality they can be as gorgeous as you want but they will always be unhappy and alone

Best Answer

sigh...your ugly on the inside so it should be ok ;)

Best Answer