I know this question is awkwardly phrased but you know what I mean XD
righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 7 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Jokes & Riddles

Never. No way. Guys please lay off the skinny jeans trend

Best Answer

I know most girls would say no, but me: hell yeah (if they suit him, that is)! :P

Best Answer

Those women are saying no because their brain washed. As soon as a man walks by in something like that they stair like crazy than talk **** about him to their friends. Basicly they want their daddy so they can be taken care of like when they were 3 years old and daddy isn't alowed to wear skiny jeans is he? No daddy has to look like a buisiness man or a lumber jack. Basicly they have no guts but of course what man would want a woman like that? Unless of course he was afraid of a woman who wasn'r like that. So my hats off to you for thinking for your self also for having a spine.

Best Answer

lol you're right. Even my friends go on and on about how gross guys look in 'non-masculine' clothes. I think anyone is entitled to wear anything they want. I'm personally more attracted to androgynous guys, anyway, so I have no issue with stuff like that. It is about society and brainwashing. It's funny because despite that, many women still find guys like Andrej Pejic (who looks 100% feminine, but exudes masculine charm) attractive!

Best Answer

no......screams gay

Best Answer

I'd date anyone that has true interest in me and really wants a relationship. Even if his pants ride up his as$. lol

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

sure, but then again im 15 lol

Best Answer

Hell No.... Tight trousers on men are bad anyway, there needs to be room around the nether regions..... It's healthier that way!

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer