meeeese meeeese 26-30 34 Answers Aug 28, 2010

Getting attached is not in the nature of a loner..... at all. So they won't even get a little attached.

Best Answer

I am a loner.I would date another loner.It should be based on personality and compatibility,not whether they have alot of friends or a big social circle.I think anyone can become attached or obsessive-just because they are a loner doesn't make it the norm.Go out on a date and see what happens-he or she might surprise you.

Best Answer

thoughtful answer

Best Answer

I am pretty much a loner too so yes, I would date a loner. Not too worried about the overly attachment part. If a loner, not too keen on attachment. :)

Best Answer

Loners do not get attached...........loners are hot. Yes, id date one.

Oh yes, im dating that hottie Nunya

Best Answer

Why date if you don't want attachment?

Best Answer

I'm a loner...but I'm also overly attached. I so want more friends. My bf does his own thing, but I don't really have my own...and it honestly makes me sad. I'm trying though!! I don't think we'll be together forever, and I don't want to be left with nothing when he's gone.

Best Answer

There are two types of loners: the ones who are insecure and desperate for attention and do become overly attached, and the ones who occupy their time with things that are important to them and just don't prioritize having a large group of friends to maintain.

I actually appreciate the second type of loner more than I would appreciate a social butterfly, as I'm a fairly low-key type of guy, preferring subtleties to extremes. I would enjoy feeling special to a loner, as long as I was the icing on her cake, and not her whole life.

.......................................

You never want to be or be involved with the first type of loner. That would be a relationship killer. If you find yourself being desperate, then expand your involvement so that you don't put all your eggs in one basket. If you meet someone like this, don't see this person as a challenge to rescue, as you'll end up frustrated, and the other person won't change.

Best Answer

That's what i was thinking...that they would get attatched bec they were deperate or lonley...

Best Answer

I'm a loner and I make it my business not to get too attached. Commitment terrifies me. XD

Best Answer

I wouldn't date a complete loner. I have a small circle of friends and would worry about making time for everyone without my loner boyfriend getting too possessive of me. On the other hand, I'm way less social than people who have hoards of friends. So for some I would be a loner, for others, a social butterfly. I think I'd like someone like myself. Someone who can live his own life but also have a small group of friends to come back to ^_^

Best Answer

I'm a loner. But I love haveing the ones I hole dear close to me.

Best Answer

Batzy does date one. We're hot like that.

Best Answer

Lets just make a distinction here. There's a loner, who chooses to be alone and uses that excess energy to build up more important things in their life. Then there's the outcast, who for whatever reason was rejected by multiple people and still craves that need for friends and being in a group.

The outcasts will get attached much more than a loner. Thats not to say that a loner won't get attached, but they are self-sufficient and won't necessarily need you. As someone else said, you'll be the icing on their cake.

Now I'm a loner, and I I would date a loner of course. I want that intimate connection, to know everything about them, to hear what they believe, how they view life, I love seeing that the variety of people is endless. You just dont get that emotionally deep with an extrovert it seems like.

Best Answer

I am craving for loners ..... infact i would only like to date loners ... they are really better ... trustworthy and in the case of getting overly attached , i like it :) :)

Best Answer

I am one of the most extreme loner types that there are. (Literally don't have human interaction unless it's work) I would date a loner if I ever were to date anyone. I think that'd be a nice experience and fun to see how things would go

Best Answer

I am a loner and would love to date one. My current girl is an extrovert and completely doesn't get that I don't want to constantly be barraged with company. Her family members show up at my house unannounced. She thinks of it as a pleasant surprise. I think of it as an annoyance. I think it's disrespectful to someone to show up without at least a phone call. I'd love to date another loner because they tend to be very introspective people. We could have dinner, nice conversation, then we can go our separate ways or do something else as the case may be. But I wanna wake up in my own bed in the morning.

Best Answer

I would absolutely never date a loner again. Whenever I have, they have made *me* their life and I had to be the social anchor. In the beginning it was fun to have someone who paid attention to me, and only me. But after about the third week, it has always been emotionally draining.

I am introverted and I enjoy spending time alone. However, I wouldn't classify myself as a loner. I have a core group of friends and I am regularly connected to people.

Sometimes, a loner may be a loner because they don't like other people and may be the kind of loner who may actually be possessive and controlling and convince you that your friends are really not your friends.

I tended to attract loners with my strong personality, but I find that because I have balanced out a little bit and learned how to listen better, I am attracting more balanced personalities.

So, beware when you choose to date a loner.

Best Answer

I can fully relate to what you said...he was the first loner i ever dated... i lost everything but my family and friends are currently not here at the min. and now im having to start from scratch which is tough after 15 years

Best Answer

i'm a loner and i would not recommend anyone gets involved with me.. be careful, loners are an odd bunch.

Best Answer

How do you think they became a loner in the first place? By getting attached? I think not.

Best Answer

Yes, and I wouldn't mind if they were overly attached, as I'm that sort of person.

Best Answer

I think a loner is less likely to get attached. Clearly a person that is a loner is at peace with him/her self and won't need to latch on to me and suffocate me. When I need time away I am sure they'd be cool with it.

Best Answer