meekgurl meekgurl 18-21, F 15 Answers May 26, 2011

As long as you're looking for a meaningful relationship, looks only serve to be an eye candy bonus during the initial phase. Pair a lovely face and rocking body with a **** personality, and all the hotness in the world will not compensate for the personality you have no interest in spending time with or getting to know further. Looking for someone to date is not so much different from determining who becomes and stays a friend. Something keeps you coming back (you enjoy their company, or they are an interesting person, or have a great personality), and unless you're plain shallow, something tells me it's not the way they look that keeps you hanging around after enough time elapses.

Best Answer

well said, to be honest id rather date a nerdy guy, they are much more personable and nice

Best Answer

Of course I would...personality and brains rule over looks...not that I'll turn down looks, but that's the icing, not the cake.

Best Answer

you are right, i much rather have someone smart over a moron lol

Best Answer

Any time I get the chance. A person only looks physically attractive when they are beautiful deep down in their heart.

Best Answer

Umm... I have to say yes because that is what i am attracted to in a guy! I love love love hanging out with a group of SUPER nerdy guys after school! They are all super sweet and funny! Its great! They can give me a little bit of homework help as needed. Plus, there are a few that dont look half bad either!! Hehe! And besides, i see myself as more of a nerd than anything. I had a crush on one of them for a while but then he got possessive and pushy with me... that is the only bad thing that has happened to me and now me and the guy are friends again! Nerds are my hottie so i geuss thats my answer to that... Both a nerd and hottie in one!

Best Answer

I consider nerds hot. Besides, I'm more likely to have common interests with a nerd...

Best Answer

It depends, for me, on the size of her boobs and her IQ. Both must be big.

Best Answer

I think looks arent important, looks fade away, but your personality is gonna stick, so id date a guy for his personality mainly

Best Answer

I'm not going to lie on here. If a mega hot guy and a mega nerdy guy both asked me out, I'd probably go for the hot guy. Unless, the nerdy guy was super nice. Of course, I've always wanted to date a guy in the army. Soldiers are patriots and my hero!

Best Answer

Looks fade! If a relationship is to last any amount of time then you have to hold a conversation at some point. Talking about soaps on tv and shoes just wouldn't interest me at all.

Best Answer

Any time as long as there is chemistry

Best Answer

thank goodness my wife did

Best Answer

It is probably only self-perception: you are probably the coolest guy she ever met.

Best Answer

If it's a good conversation, then it wouldn't matter if I was dating a nerdy girl or hottie. The most important thing is still the spark no matter the looks.

Best Answer