Why or why not? Would you see he/she differently? What is your opinion on exotic dancers? Personally, I don't care if they dance in the nude for a living.. it's about who they are and what they treat you like. I'm just curious. I was asked out by a exotic dancer..
SkysAcidEyes SkysAcidEyes 16-17, F 23 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in WTK

Someone's job does not interfere with my decision to date and/or become friends with them.

Best Answer

I'm a ******** and while I know a lot of dancers that probably wouldn't be spectacular dating material I know a some that are really grounded and are great people. It's just like dating anyone else... It depends on the person

Best Answer

If she is a good person and is great to talk to, I wouldn't care of her profession (Unless she was a prostitute.. that'd be a little No).

Am I looking to date a ********? Not at all but hey, she's an individual. Whatever she does well, she does well.

Best Answer

Maybe temporarily. Would be hard to take it seriously at first

Best Answer

My friend who has a gf caught feelings for one, but I talked him out of it lol. In general, they're working a job just like everyone else, trying to make a living just like everyone else. According to said friend, some are pretty cool girls, quite normal.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with dating a ********.

I just can't date **** actresses anymore.

NEVER date a hooker.

Best Answer

They're attractive but most are only in it for the money.

Best Answer

As long as they bring work home with them.

Best Answer

i couldn't keep her in cocaine

Best Answer

Hell no - it;s like dating a *****. My opinion is that they show their boobs for money.

Best Answer

Maybe, got nothing against with what they do since they're not harming anyone

Best Answer

I have, and she was a college student just making money. Good girl, but really ambitious. I was too broke for her. :-(

Best Answer

Are you dating one or are you one?? I have alot of friends who have done this and they are in perfect relationships wether they still ***** or got out of the game!!

Best Answer

I was asked out by a old friend from high school who became a ********.. I have wanted to be a stripprr since I was 12 (too young, eh?) I'll definitely ***** once I'm in college to pay for my education.

Best Answer

To be perfectly honest you can be hot and make alot actually a sh%# tone of money and just be ok and make the same amount. To pay for your education is a perfect reason cause you can make alot of dough but can you handle the pressure?? of all the girls doing drugs just to make it thru the night, the perv's right in front of your face while stripping just for that money, you have to have alot of gut to get naked in front of the men that ***** clubs get these guys just are well what I would say not normal. I have been to several ***** clubs and my husband worked as a bouncer for many years. It's up to you what are you going to school for. Also, being an escort is another idea men actually pay just for girls to hang out with them even just for an hour naked or sexy it pays alot more I know this from friends or maybe I could just call them acquaintance. Meessage me if you want!!

Best Answer

It would depend on why he or she was doing it.

Best Answer

Only magic mike! Haha :)

Best Answer

I dated a female that use to be a striper, I had ntn against it... but with time I don't know, just her way of being was a turn off...

Best Answer