Yes of course. So many people only want to be with people who are just like them. Society is full of tragic stories of what they do to other people, cultures, races, religion, etc... whose only transgression is just that of being different. It doesn't matter that someone is transgender. It matters if they are a good person.

Best Answer

Most definitely!

Best Answer

I doubt it. <br />
I like men who are a bit on the masculine side. And my comfort zone for romantic relationships and attraction is fairly well defined. I'm not romantically or sexually attracted to females, so the transgender thing has to do with that- whether it's a man or woman who undergoes a sex change. I suppose there is always that "exception" that might surprise me, but according to my experience with transgender, no.

Best Answer

You've read my mind.

Best Answer

No. I am attracted to men who are comfortable in their own skins and who want to be men. I am not attracted to females, including men who just appear as them.

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

I just couldn't wrap my mind around the whole thing, so, no.

Best Answer

No.<br />
Why? I'm a woman who likes men.... I want my man to look like a man, if I wanted someone who looked or acted like a woman, I'd date women and be a lesbian.<br />
I would be friends with a transgender person, but not romantically interested or involved.

Best Answer

I would not be romantically interested, I want a male who looks like a male, has male parts and wants to be a male.

Best Answer

I would never,they have to born a woman and have stayed a woman for me to date them.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I want what your dna created you to be, and that will be 'male'.

Best Answer

Yes, I would. I feel very attracted to some transgender women.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

As a straight (I think) female, I would absolutely date a female to male transgender. If they feel like they are truly male and they look and act the part (besides the obvious lacking of male genitalia), I see no reason not to. Besides, if we ever got far enough into the relationship for sex, there are always strap ons and such! (not to be obscene..lol)

Best Answer

LOL ROFL

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

DO you ever have a complete thought LOL LOL LOL

Best Answer

How is "no" not a complete thought? This question requires no further explanation beyond a simple one-worded answer. *shakes head* Ignorance.

Best Answer

Sure, if it's a (trans)woman. :)<br />
I'd love to befriend both guys and women, of course, but I'm mainly straight so when it comes to dating I'm interested in women/transwomen.

Best Answer

yes I would, if I could find the right Lady

Best Answer

Yes, I would date a transgender individual. I have no room to criticize people as I am bi-sexual and enjoy sex with both men and women.

Best Answer

yeahh, i have before. her name is Jessica and now me and her r actually really close, shes like my little sister and shes going out with my twin sister and they r very happy together :). i know and like alot of studs(transgenders) actually and im not afraid to admit tht. idc if they are girls trying to be guys it doesnt bother me, nor does it gross me out its their decision what they want to be :)

Best Answer

i would love to find another m/f transexual to date and fall in love with me even a hermaphrodite as i was born in the 50s as a hermaphrodite and was stiched up and forced to liveas male till 1986 and have lived as female ever since only without surgery. anser is yes

Best Answer

Probably, depends on attraction and attitude

Best Answer

One of my HS exes is now a woman, and was just in the process of exploring this when we met. Never again.

Best Answer

if only i hate them so much that i have to date them to make them feel bad.

Best Answer