If you knew...
xxLizRockszz xxLizRockszz 18-21, F 23 Answers May 7, 2011

I live everyday in hopes that to day I will find one.XOXOStephanie

Best Answer

yes if she was hot. i'm bi so i love both. i find shemales very sexy. i' love to find a top-oriented shemale in florida for a ltr

Best Answer

No trans girl is going to want to date someone that refers to them as a "shemale". That's a slur word, used to dehumanize trans women as a fetish object.

Its like wanting to date a black girl, and calling her a racial slur. Not cool.

Best Answer

No. Not at all. I like real penises and I don't like any part of a woman.

Best Answer

You mean like Lady Gaga? I can't foresee it, but you never know.

Best Answer

No... I don't mean like Lady Gaga. She is not transgendered. I don't know where that rumor started, but it's cruel and about time to cut it out.

Best Answer

That's intersexed, not transgender - even if it is true (which I doubt).

Best Answer

Trans women are real women. You mean wondering what its like to be "Cis"?

Best Answer

Its especially cruel, because being trans shouldn't be an insult.

Best Answer

Nope, would not feel comfortable in that situation. Friends, ok, but would not date a person like that.

Best Answer

O course it's about the connection between you that really matters not the plumbing.

Best Answer

No, I would definitely not be comfortable with that.

Best Answer

AHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I wouldn't.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

If everything that needs to be changed has been changed, sure...

Best Answer

Lol, I hear ya.

Best Answer

No. It's something that makes me feel a little strange...something I don't understand at all. But I have always lived in conservative surroundings. Finding someone compatible to date is so very hard now, and I think that would be asking for trouble. I would have to start by having a transgendered friend for a while first, before I could even speculate on that kind of thing.

Best Answer

I understand. Many people are unfamiliar to it and it makes them uncomfortable. I appreciate your honesty.

Best Answer

Yes of course! I have before because I connected with them and it ended up being great. Not about that at the end of the day

Best Answer