If you knew...
xxLizRockszz xxLizRockszz 18-21, F 23 Answers May 7, 2011

I would, if you are attracted to that person nothing else should matter. People should be accepted for who they are and I also feel it shouldn't matter what they are wearing, clothes should be without a gender stamp.

Best Answer

That's true that people should be accepted but you can't expect everyone to be attracted to you. Everyone has different tastes and preferences.

Best Answer

yes if she was hot. i'm bi so i love both. i find shemales very sexy. i' love to find a top-oriented shemale in florida for a ltr

Best Answer

No. Not at all. I like real penises and I don't like any part of a woman.

Best Answer

What if the person had a real penis but lives as a female?

Best Answer

I live everyday in hopes that to day I will find one.XOXOStephanie

Best Answer

You mean like Lady Gaga? I can't foresee it, but you never know.

Best Answer

No... I don't mean like Lady Gaga. She is not transgendered. I don't know where that rumor started, but it's cruel and about time to cut it out.

Best Answer

No, I read that the truth is that she was born with both male and female genitalia but chose to live as female. I don't know if her parents chose that for her or if she chose it later on.

Best Answer

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have both genitalia or to be a real woman.

Best Answer

Well, I have learned wondering what it would be like to be a "real" woman is a waste of time. It will never be.

Best Answer

That is true, all we can do is enjoy being the trans-person we are

Best Answer

Yep That's how I think. Some people wonder why they are trans. I say why wonder why? Just accept who you are. Even if you did know why you couldn't change it so why waste they time you know?

Best Answer

Nope, would not feel comfortable in that situation. Friends, ok, but would not date a person like that.

Best Answer

O course it's about the connection between you that really matters not the plumbing.

Best Answer

That would depend on the person what matters. Some people have certain preferences and tastes and you can't expect everyone to be attracted to everyone

Best Answer

No, I would definitely not be comfortable with that.

Best Answer

AHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I wouldn't.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

If everything that needs to be changed has been changed, sure...

Best Answer

Lol, I hear ya.

Best Answer

No. It's something that makes me feel a little strange...something I don't understand at all. But I have always lived in conservative surroundings. Finding someone compatible to date is so very hard now, and I think that would be asking for trouble. I would have to start by having a transgendered friend for a while first, before I could even speculate on that kind of thing.

Best Answer

I understand. Many people are unfamiliar to it and it makes them uncomfortable. I appreciate your honesty.

Best Answer

I am wondering if a woman would date a male to female transgender person? Btw, it's transgender not transgendered. I'm not being mean, I see that mistake a lot. It's like saying someone is "gayed." lol

Best Answer