As long as they didn't try to change my eating habits.

Best Answer

My wife is a vegetarian...

Best Answer

Why ever not? I'd still eat my steak in front of him (perhaps!) but it would not worry me if I were vegetarian either.

Best Answer

Yeah, I would be comfortable with that

Best Answer

Yes..but they would have to conform to my heathen-like meat eating desires :D

Best Answer

I did, and he was a terrible vegetarian eating nothing but fried food. I had to teach him how to eat properly, and I do eat meat (but know how to and do often cook without)

Best Answer

my husband is a vegan, and cooking for him is an effort. but it's nothing compared with what life would be without him! <br />
if it were someone who was pushy, smug, or annoying about it, though - no.

Best Answer

ya vegan is more complex for sure and i am with ya, as a vegetarian myself, i prefer a meat eater, simply because i find most other veggies "pushy" and "annoying" and i wanna smack them

Best Answer

haha! we have a friend who for years said things over dinner like, "oh, you should eat this instead of that" and "oh this is SO delicious! too bad you won't eat it!" i try to like more vegetables. many veggie dishes are yummy, but without animal protein i feel sick after a couple of days, even with plant-based proteins.

Best Answer

naw too complicated and a sure sign of other hidden issues

Best Answer

ya i don't have issues... i am not complicated either. i have no problem with ppl eating meat in front of me and i don't ask people to make me special meals

Best Answer

ok I would date you but only you ...lmbo I know there are exceptions , I was being facetious

Best Answer

Sure, they delicious, I mean the food :p

Best Answer