even if you are not one yourself?
MNM14 MNM14 31-35, F 22 Answers Feb 16 in Dating & Relationships

As long as they didn't try to change my eating habits.

Best Answer

My wife is a vegetarian...

Best Answer

Why ever not? I'd still eat my steak in front of him (perhaps!) but it would not worry me if I were vegetarian either.

Best Answer

Yea

Best Answer

Yes, the pork chop, fried chicken, and all the lovely meat is all mine. Don't need to share it, it's perfect!

Best Answer

haha great answer

Best Answer

Yeah, I would be comfortable with that

Best Answer

Yes..but they would have to conform to my heathen-like meat eating desires :D

Best Answer

I did, and he was a terrible vegetarian eating nothing but fried food. I had to teach him how to eat properly, and I do eat meat (but know how to and do often cook without)

Best Answer

my husband is a vegan, and cooking for him is an effort. but it's nothing compared with what life would be without him! <br />
if it were someone who was pushy, smug, or annoying about it, though - no.

Best Answer

ya vegan is more complex for sure and i am with ya, as a vegetarian myself, i prefer a meat eater, simply because i find most other veggies "pushy" and "annoying" and i wanna smack them

Best Answer

haha! we have a friend who for years said things over dinner like, "oh, you should eat this instead of that" and "oh this is SO delicious! too bad you won't eat it!" i try to like more vegetables. many veggie dishes are yummy, but without animal protein i feel sick after a couple of days, even with plant-based proteins.

Best Answer

naw too complicated and a sure sign of other hidden issues

Best Answer

ya i don't have issues... i am not complicated either. i have no problem with ppl eating meat in front of me and i don't ask people to make me special meals

Best Answer

ok I would date you but only you ...lmbo I know there are exceptions , I was being facetious

Best Answer

Sure, they delicious, I mean the food :p

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer