If it's too personal, don't answer the question. Would you date a virgin? What is your age range (as listed on your profile)? Are you a virgin? Why do you feel that way about dating a virgin? For me, I don't think I want to date a virgin. I am 23 years-old. I am not a virgin. It just seems like the guys who haven't slept with someone at this point in time does not have the same emotional attachment that I have. They seem more clingy like I was back when I was a teenager. On the flip side, I am dealing with someone who is very clingy and a virgin at this point in time and my crazy stalker ex probably was virgin so that is heavily influencing my opinion. Edit: I never meant to hear why people are virgins. I meant why as in how do you feel about your willingness to date a virgin.
rainnsnow rainnsnow 22-25, F 28 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Intimacy

Would you date a virgin? Yes

What is your age range (as listed on your profile)? 25

Are you a virgin?yes

Why? Dude I value sex and because of my own moral beliefs. Plus I never have to worry about unwanted pregnancy, birth control, stds, etc

Best Answer

I would, but... only if they wanted to lose it to me 'eventually'. I don't think I'd be dating a guy for years and years without having sex ever. I mean, I'd like to say I would happily wait forever, but honestly... nah I'm too old for that.

Best Answer

No. I'm 25 and like you said any guy at this age who is still a virgin is not going to be on the same emotional plane as me. I lost my virginity at 14 to another virgin the same age and that's really the only situation i'd consider dating a virgin.Only If i was a virgin too.

Best Answer

That is what I am finding. The one guy claimed he wasn't a virgin but he was kind of a ****** lover that I think he probably was. The other guy is acting like I acted back when I was a teenager.

Best Answer

Yup why not! I'm a virgin myself mostly because in pretty damn young to **** some one! I would be more worryed to date a non virgin because they might be realy pushy to hav sex alot!

Best Answer

Actually I find it the other way around.

Best Answer

huh my ex is a non virgin and all he wanted to do was hav sex. So i dumped his ***. But hey I won't judge he is the only non virgin I have dated. I think...

Best Answer

no - I'm too open minded to date someone that thinks so closed minded (religious belief)

Best Answer

So every virgin must be religious? LOL!

Best Answer

I am 62 and I think that I am a virgin.Let me check with my wife and 3 children and I will ger back to you! Yes, they say that I am!

Best Answer

Yes i would date a virgin, i'm 14, and yes i'm a virgin. I don't know why i should have sex with people if it doesent mean anything.

Best Answer

Yes. As long as the person respected me, had a good sense of humor, was close to my intelligence level, had good looks, a fun personality, a big heart, and had some things in common with me. If I really liked someone I was dating, his sexual history wouldn't faze me. (Of course, I'd want him to get tested if our relationship got more serious. If he refused to get tested, that's when I would get annoyed).

18-21

Yes.

I feel that way, because I am one. Everyone was a virgin at some point.

Best Answer

Absolutely, im 20 and a virgin. I wouldnt want to date someone who has already slept with heaps of people.

Plus im asexual so yea...

Best Answer

Lol i was ....... ;)

Best Answer

no if she wasnt going to put out on the night

Best Answer

Yes I would.

Best Answer

Sure, though I guess it would depend on why he was still a virgin.

26-30

No, lost it on my 22nd birthday with a long time boyfriend.

Best Answer

yes I would,if she was over 30,yeah right!,lol

Best Answer

Sure I don't see why I wouldn't.

Best Answer

Yes.

22-25.

No.

Because it really wouldn't matter to me whether they're experienced or not.

Best Answer

I did many years ago. He was an adult and it was strange. I ended it because he was a weirdo not because he was a virgin.

Best Answer

Yep ( i am 17) i do not care though either way a nice girl is a nice girl.

Best Answer

I feel like I should comment about the aquaman thing but its just too much.

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer